What do you look like?

VigilVirus

Eep. My hair is gone! Yes, this is a lesson for you childeren. DON'T BLEACH/DYE YOU HAIR REPEATEDLY. Doing this caused my hot-assed 'Hawk to start falling out. So I cut it off to finish the job.  :'(

owwoww.jpg

I think it's a pretty flattering picture though. Although as usual, I look twelve. And No, I will not follow the example of you northernly men, and grow out the facial hair. I only get what is referred to as a "Mexican Mustachio" and It's ugly as hell.  ;D

• 2 months later...

Hey Sampsa, where did you get that Wermacht cap?

Actually, it's a cap of some DDR officer with a pin added, but it's nearly identical if not exactly identical with the Wehrmacht one.

Getting an authentic cap is hard and costly. It's better to buy high-quality copies, and that way you can even get uniforms that will suit you. People were a little shorter 60 years ago... Wiking-Divisioona OY sells all kinds of things related to WW2-era German military, although they specialize in SS and especially the Wiking Division. Also, it's run by a friend of my father. ;)

d193857d244db3751ab7ec4ae3b2d03c.jpg

Here I am, tired as hell, on a school trip to Zagarkalns(Zagar Hill), where we went snowboarding and my friend got a concussion from slamming his head against a piece of ice while jumping a ramp. Then we ate greasy fench fries. It was a fun trip.  :P

Can you guys even make more emo pictures? shesh...

I posted that one in hopes of getting a reply like this one. I can post the normal version, if you want. Along with the 'photocopy' version, the 'neon' version, the 'notepaper' version, the 'cutout' version, the 'stamp' version, and the 'sumi-e' version. If you would see the normal one, you would see that I am asleep with my mouth hanging open and my hair having fallen in front of my face. And yes, I fool around with photoshop. :P Oh and Barbarossa, you like like a guy from my school.

owlbuttsecks7tu.jpg

For Dunenewt.

Notice how girls always go on about how another girl is pretty or whatever when asked to describe? You never hear about guys saying other guys look handsome when someone asks them to describe another. Just an observation.

What we talking about again?

What we look like.

So as I said in another thread, I fell out of a car and smashed my face against the pavement. Now I got a cut on the top right lip and 3 of my knuckles on right hand are lost some skin.

I can sometimes still taste dirt in my mouth. Crunchy and all.

It wasn't moving, I was getting out :P.

Out of back seat of 2 door cavalier. You know how you put one foot out and then lift yourself out with all your weight on the foot on the pavement before getting the other foot out of the car. My foot was on ice. So I slipped and went face first.

It wasn't moving, I was getting out :P.

Out of back seat of 2 door cavalier. You know how you put one foot out and then lift yourself out with all your weight on the foot on the pavement before getting the other foot out of the car. My foot was on ice. So I slipped and went face first.

By ' my foot was on ice' you mean ' I was smashed so bad with shots that it looked like my foot was dancing on the ice'--right?  :-X

P.S. I'd put a new pic up (body+face) but I wouldnt want to turn you guys into raving homosexuals.  :P