What do you look like?

VigilVirus

You know, Ex, I hate you. Not because you mercilessly shattered the image of you looking like your avatar in my mind, but also because you posted a link to your picture. You know I can't resist clicking on a link that shows a member of Fed2k, so that I can laugh at how wierd-looking they are, how unhuman they look, or any other wierd thing that may plague them. That has never happened, but I still search, one day hoping to find a person with three eyes.:P Now I think of Ghosthunter as a jock(I know I shouldn't, but I really can't stop) and of you...well, I think of you as some random kid who I've never known. :P

Right. I'll be damned if that made sense, but I hope I conveyed the message that I hate seeing pictures of Fed2k members.:) But one person whos picture I will never look at is Dante's. It would be too much of a shock to me if I found out Dante was some computer geek with giant glasses and an unhealthily pale face; if I found out that he wasn't, in fact, some scheming politician or devious evil genius. :P

That twud be me, it was on our Graduation Dinner and I was kinda pished, cos I had been taking antiflammatory pills.  And I have a recent picture of me in Brussels - one where I am not pished - well kinda not pished.

ok, so I'm pished in the first one, i'm on the right, the bloke.

AlynSmith-vi.jpg

But this one I just look damn sexy, btw I'm the one in the cream tie.

ofanintergratedtransportsystem-vi.jpg

Dante isn't overly fond of posting pictures of himself.

Nor speaking about myself in the third person.

Having said that:

Megreen.jpg

It's one of my favourites. Not only does the darkness partially obscure my face, but the light makes what you can see look totally different.

It's one of my favourites. Not only does the darkness partially obscure my face, but the light makes what you can see look totally different.

I must say, That actually is how I suspected you to look. Although I was a tad surprised at the lack of machines and such of World domination... Or Destruction, Depending on your mood I suppose.  ;D

Anyway, here be me. Arr-titty-arr.

DSCN0489.jpg

Nice hair, Barbarossa! You are a drummer eh?

Thanks, Yep.  ;D

He somewhat looks like someone pretending to play drums. :P

Your hair is not nice, it's bad. 8)

But I prefer afro myself.

Hey, it was a slow beat, alright?  8)

Afro's 'Eh?

Two and one half years ago.

don2.jpg

Two Years ago.

don1.jpg

;D