The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

Good to see you Edric! Glad you kept your neurotically green font lol, wouldn't be the same. It was exatreides who got me back here, wherever he is!

Emprworm going out with a bang huh? Sorry I missed it, he was fun.  ;D

Emprworm returned at one point, but then got himself banned for being even more outrageously offensive than usual.

LOL?

I've just finished my first year in university... and the next semester is starting in August. Meanwhile, yeehaw!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just read all through this thread and there are so many familiar names! Its nice to see you're all still around :D I haven't posted here for so many years, I don't even know how many. It must be at least 5. I wonder if anyone remembers me though... hmmm ...

Amy x

I have just read all through this thread and there are so many familiar names! Its nice to see you're all still around :D I haven't posted here for so many years, I don't even know how many. It must be at least 5. I wonder if anyone remembers me though... hmmm ...

Amy x

I remember the nick :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Interval timing behavior. Basically, if you disrupt attention to a stimulus to be timed, it can produce either underestimation of the duration of the stimulus or responding unrelated to the duration. My argument is that food availability for accurate responding makes the difference, and my data support my claim. Kinda.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. I've always been more of a stalker kinda member on this forum. Never said much, mostly because others usually pointed out whatever was on my mind. Aaaanyhow, back to the topic.

Hi to everyone! Love you guys and gals!

Amy x

Hi Amy I remember you, what you been up to?

Welcome to my realm  :)

Where are you?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I haven't visit the forums for a couple of years now, but I recently started rereading Dune and the last couple of days I have read a couple of the discussion in Duniverse forum from old times to refresh my knowledge.

Probably got some points I want to discuss in the future since I plan on rereading all the original books. Are anyone still posting in the Duniverse forum? Doesn't seem too active unfortunately.