The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

Well, I'm probably gonna need a tux or something like that. Do you guys rent them out? I've actually drove by your store a few times the last month and am living around carling/parkdale for the time being.

Good idea MrFlibble

ok, I went to clean out inbox and I see

UDrvM.png

Does that mean I have to delete 165 messages?

We used to get 100 sent and 100 received allowed (or maybe it was 50 each). I'd assume a lot of people would not have noticed this. Still no way to export :(

Oddly I don't remember some of these conversations being saved (I deleted them). I deleted a lot of the convos. Now got lots of room for inbox. Send IM Mahdi.

Oddly I don't remember some of these conversations being saved (I deleted them).

I noticed that too (and I think I even posted info about it in the Site Updates thread). I think all the deleted messages somehow showed up again after the forum software change. Generally, the PM system has been really messed up since then, and I decided not to bother with it altogether. It seems to organize messages into threads like GMail, which, in theory, should be good though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well... I never thought I'd have to use this thread myself as a returning "old timer" - since I always expected that I would keep up a steady posting rate forever - but here I am, over six months after my previous post. This is probably the longest period I've gone without posting in FED2k for the past 12 years. I think it may be time for another Revolution. Where's Dunenewt? :)