If you had just one . . .

Taqwa11

I would also take Nyar's wife :)

Okay Nyar, I'm only playin with you. I don't want to leave that out there wihtout making that clear :)

Game....does this island have electricity.

And was that a girl or guy that posted Heath Ledger? Isn't that the guy from the Patriot....lol.

Yes this is fun. I would choose Mah Jong and the female I would choose would have to know how to do all these things with me (there would have to be strength in our unity) fish, hunt, start fires, build a shelter, build a boat, gather food and last but not least make love like a wild cat in the desert island moonlight by a roaring beach fire. o_O yeah baby!!! 8) chuga, chuga, chuga, chuga choo-chooooooo ;D :-X

You are gay? 8)

Good grief, I didn't think anyone would see through my wording of that. I underestimated you guys...

(The answer is yes, by the way.)

:O i had better stop here

i would choose Ut2k3 and hmm.... that girl i like from school

If you don't mind me asking what is Ut2k3 ???

gay? i didnt care for the girls until two years ago. now i loooooove them ;D

With most teens thats the way it goes its called hormons if i'm not mistakein

EDIT - Opps forgot to ask last post. thoght i did. whats Ut2k3 ???

Ut2k3=Unreal Tornement 2003,very cool game.

Game? i dunno.. probably one that i don't know yet but seems promising... this way i can play it longer than a game i already know.. ofcourse this is just for backup when Nathalie Portman seems to be some kind of bitch :)

in that case i'll let her build me a ship so i can go home.. meanwhile i will play my game ;)

I don't think it will come that far though

You are gay? 8)

Good grief, I didn't think anyone would see through my wording of that. I underestimated you guys...

(The answer is yes, by the way.)

cool more gays!! the more the better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does that mean you are too?

Erm, this is getting rather odd. Neverherless, here goes.

A cable connection sounds very nice - luxury!

Emperor, I think, provided I could take all the modding tools.

Not that I've played a game of anything since september, nor bought a new game since Mayish (FH's Dune)- and before that, Emp...

And as for the 'girl' - I'd choose a good friend with whom I get along well (she'd only go if there were a few musical instruments). A name would mean nothing to you. I'm not too fussed about having company, mind.

How long do we stay?

Do we get paper?

Do we get a printer?

Do we get sources of food?

seriuosly tho, if you had a sweet computer with a kickass connection, a beautiful woman by your side, you wouldn't JUST be playing the game and *ahem* well you know. what about sports, talking, SURFING the web. there's a bunch of stuff you could do so you wouldn't have to play the game and ... all the time. you could play it every once and a while.

A cable connection sounds very nice - luxury!

Emperor, I think, provided I could take all the modding tools.

Hmmm, all the modding tools eh? I never thought about that. I'd probably take them as well if I was allowed to. After all, I'd have all the time in the world to get a headache learning how to make new textures properly! >:( ;D