If you had just one . . .

Taqwa11

For those of you that have seen cast away you'd better bring a toothbrush ;D

Surfing the web would be nice all the time. but get real if you where on a island there wouldn't be no cable conection. or eltrecty for that matter. in the end you'd probbly end up staying with the girl whoever you picked untill your both old or one of you gets sick or something.

But lets assume you go there and some wierd way you get cable. You play online. you surf the web you die your girl dies or one of you gets sick or forgets to brush there teeth a night or to. Any time you get hungry you have to Hunt for your on food or fish. And then the subject comes up about a bathroom. & tissue. in wich case i have no idea how that would work.

Also most online games and stuff would be preety lagy. And what if they come out with somebody faster then cable soon? what if cable becomes like dial up and your computer become pre historic. and they got computers with 1000 GB what then? Then you order one from ebay with you pre-historic coins/cash?

In any case In any case i don't mean to sound like nav. but all i'm saying is none of this makes any since. Where do people get all of this foolishnes?

For those of you that have seen cast away you'd better bring a toothbrush ;D

Surfing the web would be nice all the time. but get real if you where on a island there wouldn't be no cable conection. or eltrecty for that matter. in the end you'd probbly end up staying with the girl whoever you picked untill your both old or one of you gets sick or something.

But lets assume you go there and some wierd way you get cable. You play online. you surf the web you die your girl dies or one of you gets sick or forgets to brush there teeth a night or to. Any time you get hungry you have to Hunt for your on food or fish. And then the subject comes up about a bathroom. & tissue. in wich case i have no idea how that would work.

Also most online games and stuff would be preety lagy. And what if they come out with somebody faster then cable soon? what if cable becomes like dial up and your computer become pre historic. and they got computers with 1000 GB what then? Then you order one from ebay with you pre-historic coins/cash?

In any case In any case i don't mean to sound like nav. but all i'm saying is none of this makes any since. Where do people get all of this foolishnes?

it's something to talk about to pass time. basically taq just wanted to know what was our favorite game and who we all thought was the hottest, to put it simply.

I would also take Nyar's wife :)

Okay Nyar, I'm only playin with you.

of course you were only kidding, who would wanna take nyar's fat ugly wife anyway?

Ahhh the signs of jealousy... you'd wish you're girlfriend/wife/wannabe looked as good as my wife ;)

can we trust that info?

of course you were only kidding, who would wanna take nyar's fat ugly wife anyway?

Ahhh the signs of jealousy... you'd wish you're girlfriend/wife/wannabe looked as good as my wife ;)

can we trust that info?

Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have said so :)

can we trust that info?

Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have said so :)

wow, this is a long quote. and if nyar says it that's good enough for me :P althought personally i wouldn't want nyar's wife. i'd have to stick with jesssica simpson, err maybe someone else if i took the time to think about it. eh, oh well.

"well you know. what about sports, talking, SURFING the web."

Sports? I'm sure you could improvise with something found on the island... Talking - you have, as stated, one girl for such things {glares at all suggestions of any other kind}, surfing the web, you have a connection, and a computer: find a free ISP.

And stop pyramid quoting.

I'm proud of you Dusty, well ur more than welcome, we wont judge you, or change our views of you now that your out of te closet.

Thank you very much, Desert_Eagle. Although frankly if I thought that the people here were too immature I'd have kept my mouth shut. (Shows what good opinions I have of you guys. Don't let me down!)

Well, since this was my topic, I guess I'll give my answers. For the game, it would be Emperor, at least for another two months when Generals comes out.

And if I weren't married, I'd like to be alone on that island with Andrea Coor of The Coors. She could sing to me, among other things . . . LOL. ::)