What do you look like?

VigilVirus

sry for not using edit,cos i wanna quote 2 different messages,hey ixianmace,can u speak any chinese at all and do u speak english like a caucasian now? ;D

OK guys i will do a brief introduction about my heritage,my great,great grandparents were chinese mainlanders and they moved to Malacca,Malaysia and for all generations later on,they were malaysians,and for my sister and I,we were then borned in SIngapore and my parents now have singaporean citizenship like us

Now for my maternal side,my mom was born in Hong Kong and her parents were born in CHina,hence some pple thinking i m malaysian or chinese mainlander ::)

i only speak english and chinese now but not malay as in singapore we no longer have to learn malay[since 1960 something] and we can either learn malay,french,japanese,german in secondary school if we did well in primary school and i didnt do a foreign language cos i didnt get the required 'cut-off points' [cos i dont give a damn]

i somehow dislike asians who are living in asia and pretend to speak like a caucasian >:( but for those born overseas like ixianmace,its OK coz they grew up there :)

Heh, no thats not me. I don't think I've posted my picture before as I don't have a scanner or digital camera.

..... do u have a webcam or anything to take a pic of you with???

i really wanna see what you look like ;D

it's kind of hard to picture a yeti at the controlls of this website :-