What do you look like?

VigilVirus

This is just a short thread where you can tell us what you look like. I'm just bored and at the same time interested in what you guys look like in real life ;D

I'm 5'11, dark brown hair, brown eyes and golden colored glasses.

it starts off saying this is just a short thread.....

Okay, I guess it's about my turn or something.

~6'1"

~150lbs

Brown hair

Hazel eyes

Thin, but not muscular

Sort hair, parted with the Superman part, not the Clark Kent part.

Normally I'm clean-shaven, but I sort of lost a bet so now I have the beginnings of a goatee.

My friends (well, the female ones, anyway) say I'm good looking, but I doubt that.

Err, I think that's it.

well.. dont we get a picture to make our own minds up?! ;)

Naw. I'm not a big fan of posting my picture online (I'm somewhat paranoid when it comes to... well... everything.). Besides, the only picture I have of me is about five years old (if not more), and I don't have a digital camera or scanner. So, sorry. I guess it'll have to remain a mystery. ;)

I think that would be a bit hard to do, and I'm not looking through scores of MALE celebrity pictures to find out which one has the same left eyebrow as me. Besides, I already told you I had Superman's hair!!! ;)

Anyway, I guess the only other things O could say is that I have a Roman nose, and slightly bushy eyebrows (but there's still two of 'em ;)). Not super-bushy or anything, though. Uhh... oh, and I have dimples, and I hate them, but apparently they're cute. That makes me hate them even more. :)

aaand another bit of random info..

i'm dressed as a school girl for skool disco night at a club in town!!

i have a short black skirt on and black knee socks and a black bra with a white shirt and blue tie!

i'm being a bad school girl, cos i was a good school girl when i was at school you see....

wheeeee!!!!