What do you look like?

VigilVirus

hehe, sweet guys,

.... i still dont' think i am going to post my pic.....

not even a CHEAP edited one like empr (jk empr jk)

i am a person that does not like to let others see what i look like...

too much of a dweeb

but don't worry i dont' go to school with a plastic bag or anything on my head (i mean that's stupid i could suffacate, i wear a paper bag instead :P )

LOL... anyway.... if you want to try and picture me... take the pic i posted earlier in this topic and remove the glasses lol

uhhhhhh.........

hmmmm..... well.... i also don't really have a way to get a pic on.... i have a digital camera but this comp and the digital camera don't really get along.... sometimes they work... but i can't find the software for the camera that i need either....

i suppose if like empr and gob and like a bunch of other ppl posted their pics.... then perhaps..

but i'm a sorta embarrased person when it comes to pics of me, i'm also not very photogenic lol

come on emp. this is fricken gay would you post the dam pic. If you really think that somebody is gonna go hunt you down than you need some help my friend. Plus you got all those kick ass weapons.

But really dont worrie about a thing........... ;)

*goes onto a wakie talkie and sais operation empy is in full affect. All units convirge on the empworm.

*17 mini birds

7 blackhawks

10 apaches

12 f-22s

2 F1-17 stealth fighters carring nuclear warheads

and

6 chinook helicopters all loaded with special forces take off for emps house.

* Satelite imagery is online sir

;D yeah......prepare to die empy lol

come on emp. this is fricken gay would you post the dam pic. If you really think that somebody is gonna go hunt you down than you need some help my friend. Plus you got all those kick ass weapons.

*goes onto a wakie talkie and sais operation empy is in full affect. All units convirge on the empworm.

*17 mini birds

7 blackhawks

10 apaches

12 f-22s

and

ROFL! Oh man, I just cant stop laughing. laughing.gif

No serious, this was the funniest thing I've read in a week, maybe 2. He starts out all serious and I'm thinking "man i really disappointed him" then he shifts gears.....LOL, that post was top notch!

;D ;D ;D ;DBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D good one! ;) whew you had me going there. but seriously acrikus probaly gets the most chics here (besides me of course! ;) )

*17 mini birds

7 blackhawks

10 apaches

12 f-22s

and

hows mine=26 chinook helicopters carrying nuclear warheads and ready to crash on emprworm's house

I must say I did not expect Nyar to look so menacing with being as helpful as he is and all. Good pic though Doc. Here is my mug. Don't mind the mess in the pic my computer room is also the kids play area. One of these days I am going to put in an office in the back part of the basement. Also sorry about the quality, but I am using an el cheapo web cam for the pic.

If I can find a good one, I'll post another one.. a more peaceful one that is ;D

Heh, no I don't do any martial arts at all. I don't get out that much either, so basically anyone would be able to mug me. :( I'd sure as hell like to know how to kick someone's head in, if I have some extra cash and time though. :D

well you can try some ofcourse. BTW you're australian right? But you have an asian look. Do you originate from another country? (just curious)

well you can try some ofcourse. BTW you're australian right? But you have an asian look. Do you originate from another country? (just curious)

[OT]

Well if you delve into Australian history, you'll know that Australia was originally a British prison colony, I think it was called 'Van Diemen's Land'. ??? The Aboriginal people are the only people that I consider true 'Australians', since they were shot, their children were stolen, and they were treated like subordinates because of their skin colour. Their land was taken right from them. If you're not an Aboriginal, then you're not an 'Australian' as far as I'm concerned. I'd only call myself, and the people living in Australia that aren't Aboriginals, Australian 'citizens', but I would never say and believe that I was a true 'Australian'. It just doesn't seem right. Even now, they are still being discriminated against, however severe punishment from laws that protect them are a deterrent. This is way off topic, so I'll try to cut it short.

If you must know, my grandparents were born in China, then they moved to Malaysia. Then my mother was born in Malaysia, and moved to Australia, where she met her ex husband (and I really don't want to discuss him because I hate him 100% >:(). Then I was born in Australia along with my 'biological sister' (no I can't bring myself to believe that she's my sister).

Well now you know basically all you need to know to make a judgement about my ethnicity. Call me whatever you like... :-* :-X

[/OT]

well, i was just curious, and i'm still glad that i know now. Anyway, yes aboriginals were the only true australians. But on the other hand, the natives of the USA are indians. And the natives of countries of europe were different also. With the roman and viking invasions much has changed. It's hard to say who, belongs where. I'll just call them human, cuz only then you take everything that comes with us

[OT]

Well if you delve into Australian history, you'll know that Australia was originally a British prison colony, I think it was called 'Van Diemen's Land'. ??? The Aboriginal people are the only people that I consider true 'Australians', since they were shot, their children were stolen, and they were treated like subordinates because of their skin colour. Their land was taken right from them. If you're not an Aboriginal, then you're not an 'Australian' as far as I'm concerned. I'd only call myself, and the people living in Australia that aren't Aboriginals, Australian 'citizens', but I would never say and believe that I was a true 'Australian'. It just doesn't seem right. Even now, they are still being discriminated against, however severe punishment from laws that protect them are a deterrent. This is way off topic, so I'll try to cut it short.

If you must know, my grandparents were born in China, then they moved to Malaysia. Then my mother was born in Malaysia, and moved to Australia, where she met her ex husband (and I really don't want to discuss him because I hate him 100% >:(). Then I was born in Australia along with my 'biological sister' (no I can't bring myself to believe that she's my sister).

Well now you know basically all you need to know to make a judgement about my ethnicity. Call me whatever you like... :-* :-X

[/OT]

[ABC] AmericanAustralian born chinese