What do you look like?

VigilVirus

Really, what is the point of spending effort and monet on recolouring hair.

Its just a personal thing... I like to have such an appearance that makes me feel confident and refershed... somewhat different to what people are used to. The coloured hair is an expression of myself...

Incendentally.. I didnt do the purple I have saved it for a more suitable occasion.

i have lots of friends that color their hair... one has really long hair, and it's usually a very light blonde , almost white, and one time he colored it green, and it wasn't for saint patrick's day or anything, he just dyed it green, and it took me like 2 weeks to get used to it, another just recently dyed their hair black and they are a blonde and i can't get used to it...

• 3 months later...

After a great deal of waiting, I finally reveal myself... ...or, well, part of myself, at least...

Note: I am the DUDE at far right of the picture, the one with glases.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Coloring hair isn't so bad. Only when people use colors that don't fit at all.

That's the reason why I don't color my hair, nothing fits me :-

hmm, don't be so negative :) . I think my natural hair looks most like "me" but blonde might also work. Never tried it though, as i find it somewhat risky to try.

oh and dudedoc, which one are you? (not that it realy matters, at least YOU look like a human, unlike 95% on this forum who have started to mutate into sandworms and guild navigators :)

oooh Ex, go and wash your hands man, and that coin looks ancient. Where did you dig THAT one up

oh and Timenn, YOU USED THE WRONG GAS! Now he wants to take over the world along with the danes, instead of the Dutch!

My dear Nampigai, please consider the current state of your Scandinavian empire. Strong men with barbarian beards and axes are no longer a match for our phaser armed troops.

Our intention is not to kill you, but if your intention is to bring harm to any soul living in this noble country, then we are forced to retaliate by all means necessary

Sincerely yours,

Rene Smeitink