Site Updates

Gobalopper

1) a man was robbing a house that the family that lived there was on vacation, he robbed the house and was going to leave through the garage, he locked the house door behind him and then couldn't open the garage door because something was wrong with the controlls i guess, because the family was on vacation they didn't come back for a week, and he was stuck in the garage. he survived on dog food and coke that he found in the garage, after a week the family returned and found him in the garage, he sued the garage door company for there faulty door that caused him mental distress... he got some thousands of dollars

2) a lady was walking around in a store and was being bothered by a young child that was runing around the store screaming, she sued the store for not doing anything about it... it was her own son!!

3) a man was stealing the hub caps off of his neighbors car not realising they were in it and about to leave, they backed out and ran over his hand, and the person who was stealing their hub caps sued them for runing over his hand.

Better safe then sorry ;)

where was this again?

You know, I just had an idea regarding those little flags... is it possible to let us design our own flags? Or at least add some historical flags of countries that no longer exist?

(I bet you all know where I'm getting at with this ;D )

I have a little bit of Irish. Ireland is close to Scotland. :P

btw me too. the only races that i dont have are east indian, and i few others that i cant remember but i am comparable with Canada as far as how many races "blood" i have in me

Yah, its back..I was soo bored and needed daily dosage of FED2K that I went to 207.159.2.241 website that had the main FED2K webpage and started reading stuff.

Noooo that page is now gone. :'(

Now to start posting ;)

I went to the Fed2k chat channel but no one was ever there. should have posted link to it when website was down.

Sorry for double posting but felt this was important.

Can you attach files?? I tried to attach pic that showed missing avatars not showing (in other thread)

and I got an error:

An Error Has Occurred!

2: opendir(/home/fed2k/public_html/forum/attachments): failed to open dir: No such file or directory

(/home/dune2k/public_html/forum/Sources/ModifyMessage.php ln 317)

???

EDIT - I noticed the main page is now up.. :D

2nd EDIT - Has anyone read this!?

3RD EDIT - Avatars are working for me now, havn't tried uploading files yet.

4TH EDIT - Who has been added to Landsraad this month?(if anyone)

Thanks for your replies :)

Gob looking for "bugs" or things not working:

None of the hosted sites are working.

Question, are you affiliates with the other 3 webpages because you all use the same server? (TibEd.net, Code-Alliance, Emperor Network ?) although I beleive that is the answer, me get forgetfull sometimes.

That would be too much.

Then we must start a topic about this, and then about that.

And no everybody wants to tell about their birthday. Just start a topic if you want. As long as you aren't spamming with creating such topics