Site Updates

Gobalopper

Yeah he made on of those post with a link to that "you are an idiot" pop-ups :O

Nav thanked him ;D but I'm not sure if he was trying to be sarcastic ??? or was just trying to say thanks for proving him correct :P

Well I almost always tell people before deleting accounts that are duplicates to be sure they are actually duplicates.

True, you did the same thing with me. I'll try to find more updates.

Is the expand/callapse function new at the main forum page? Is it possible for it to have an icon that there has been a new message posted on that board(ie Dune Games, or General Discussion)

WHAT?! :O

Nav is on a 10 ppd limit?! ???

que that music one more time ACE ^-^

:D

Gob ever figure out what happened to those IM's that went MIA during the update? You think everyone with un-checked IM's lost them that nite?

Navaros cannot post for today. ::)

Luckily I am not on the list. :P

*Modern Techno-Disco music with a tune of a mix between the 70's and 80's,Jamiroquai and Fatboy Slim plays in the background*

Navaros........navaros,the spamming king.......navaros has done.....spamming.......navaros has done it......navaros has done it again......spamming......all the threads he see in front of him and no matter what.... the thread........is about......navaros will do it......navaros will do it again.......again........

ok Gob, i know i've made some brilliant suggestions in the past which you've implemented to make this site better. now, i think i have the ultimate site-improving suggestion and i hope you'll do it for the glory of fed2k

make it so that it is impossible for anyone on the Block List of the original poster to post in the threads of the original poster

Gob, I made this message right in the middle of when Gunwounds got the boards shut down with all his crap, so i think it mighta gotten lost in the chaos and maybe you didn't see it when i posted it.

can you please do this? it would be the best possible innovation in the history of fed2k.

hey Gob did you see my Ignore Forum ideas yet? what do you think about those ones?

I've got other stuff I need to get done first, but I might add it if I have the time. You're free to code it yourself, then you can actually take credit for something more then just asking me to implement it for you.

I think he did. Or maybe he was just talking about the profile option mark as read. ???

hey Gob did you see my Ignore Forum ideas yet? what do you think about those ones?

I've got other stuff I need to get done first, but I might add it if I have the time. You're free to code it yourself, then you can actually take credit for something more then just asking me to implement it for you.

I think he did. Or maybe he was just talking about the profile option mark as read. ???

djcid, my Ignore Forums idea was yet *ANOTHER* of *MANY* brilliant suggestions i have made over the years to improve fed2k. what i am talking about here is a totally DIFFERENT suggestion for which there is no evidence that Gob ever saw

EDIT to djcid: the reason i like to quote the text directly above my post, is because whenever i am involved in a thread there is a "dedicated cabal of flaming spammers" who are bent on spamming/flamming me on a regular basis in all threads in which i post, and oftentimes are very likely to sandwich some spam in just before i can respond to the post directly-above where my post is *supposed* to go right under

I'm not a wiz on YaBB or a bunch of puter lingo but I think the option you are wanting is gonna be rather difficult to implement. You're wanting to censor which threads a member is allowed to post in according to all of the members Ignore list. Unless there is a way to auto update it then every time you change your ignore list Gob will have to re-code it... :O

Well even if he did miss it I'm sure we can guess his answer... " You're free to code it yourself " ;)

Oh and there is no need to quote the post above you to reply... Gob has mentions this before. Some people have trouble managing quotes, maybe and addition to the forum rules need to be made (and I can take credit for it ::) )

This has been asked before, but I don't know if there was given answer to it:

You have a certain amount of characters for your signature, but that includes code characters. While those aren't shown. Is there a way so the code tags are ignored?

I don't know how I can get to program in YaBB, so I can't figure it out myself (If I could)

Nope, it's like html, just because something isn't seen doesn't mean that it isn't there without a function. ;)

But Gobalopper can always raise the limit, with a few clicks and an extra "0" everyone can have a large signature.