Site Updates

Gobalopper

:O I actually liked Emprworm and in my opinion he was picked on by many people in more powerful places with red flashy eyes. ::)

Anyway, I think Lowzeewee on average has a highly quality level of posting than Navaros and is much less annoying.

@ Low:Don't worry Nav won't become Landsraad there are many people who will get it before him if he ever does like Apollyon and Inoculator (and me and you and anyone else who joins this forum)

This is something which is odd, and I think it requires a little fix.

Go to a non existing page, like this for example:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/attachments/MahdisCompromisingPhoto.jpg

Then you will see the error page coming up, but when you click on error report, guess what... You get another error page...

A bit weird eh?

A bit weird eh?

Not really, that's one of the first things you learn in the admin for Dummies classes. [ have had them myslef a few months back ]. When people want to contact you or send in a complaint, make absoluately shure they get stuck in an endless loop.. .

I think you should remove the option to change our names, Gob. Only a few people use it, and those who do only create confusion as to who they really are and for others who may think that they are new, and the inferences from that. Just a suggestion, of course.

I did not change my entire name, in fact I added a hyphen. What confusion can be created by adding a dash? My name is still there. If it was Acrikusucka maybe I can agree with you but it's just a hyphen. And this was once in a blue moon, hardly like some of the people here who change their entire name every week.

Hey Gob, an idea for the flags option:

Great Britain can be divided by seperate flags for different locations, i.e. The St. George's Cross for England. So, how about the addition of 50 flags to the proggy? A flag for each state of the US!

Something to think about, anyway :)

I think you should remove the option to change our names, Gob. Only a few people use it, and those who do only create confusion as to who they really are and for others who may think that they are new, and the inferences from that. Just a suggestion, of course.

I would be known as Andrewabc, I prefer Andrew. I do know what you mean, having to move mouse over persons name to see who it is.

Also find it hard to get used to it when someone changes their avatar. I go by it often.

why whatever do you mean? ::) :P

Hey Gob, an idea for the flags option:

Great Britain can be divided by seperate flags for different locations, i.e. The St. George's Cross for England. So, how about the addition of 50 flags to the proggy? A flag for each state of the US!

Something to think about, anyway :)

Good idea.

No name-changing is possible... but people should be able to change their avatars, since more than one person uses the same avatar sometimes.

Custom Dune avatars would be nice but I think people would get a bit obsessed with them. Maybe only for Landsraad members or something. That would give them something to do! :)

The Landsraad. Job: Making and maintaining their avatars. Hmmm, catchy...