Site Updates

Gobalopper

In other words, we do nothing.

"sinds fundamentally, matter seems to be made of very rapidly spinning nothingness, there may be no reason why it couldn't spontaneously return to nothing"

If we are made out of nothingness, doing nothing might be fundamental for the existance of this univers ..... So we in The Landsraad don't only controle the world .. .. consider that doing nothing .. .. ;) :-X

@ Andrew: i never spam. you probably just don't understand most of my posts because you don't know the intricacies of Emperor. your lack of understanding of my complex posts does not mean i am spamming.

for a site update i have some suggestions. one that i made before, but now it's more necessary than ever. please Gob, make it so the original poster can control who can or can not post in his thread. i'm tired of having my threads ruined and closed due only to flaming spammers who have a personal vendetta against me.

if you made it so the original poster can control who posts in his thread or not, this issue would be gone.

as well, i think you need a better system for deciding who gets PPD because the current one is unscientific & broken. for example, a new guy named "Unreached" got a limit of 2 PPD slapped on him the very first day he was here. the only reason he got that PPD was for doing on one day what loweezee does *every day* - what loweezee *has been doing every day* for more than a year. yet no PPD for loweezee. same with Dragoon. he was never half as bad as loweezee, yet he gets a PPD. loweezee continually spams incessantly far worse than Dragoon ever did, yet you don't put a PPD on loweezee. maybe you should use some sort of automated system to decide who gets PPD because doing it manually on your own whims results in great injustices as you've seen here

oh and one more thing: the Canadian Flag in "Who's Online" looks really crappy. the Maple Leaf is not drawn properly - it looks all scrunched-up and hideous. nothing like the actual Canadian Flag. yet people from other countries have their flags represented with pleasant-looking icons. therefore, either find another Canadian Flag icon for the Who's Online, or get rid of the "Show Flags" feature entirely until you find one. right now you are disrespecting yourself as a Canadian as well as all Canadian fed2k members. you are making it appear to outsiders as if we have a crappy-looking flag even though in reality we do not.

My regards Nav, it's just that your so negative.

You are right about people spamming some of your threads to death. (your tournament thread was a good example, and a good idea although rules were too strict)

You are right about Lowzeewee spamming. Every second post is by Lowzeewee and is only a couple of words/half sentence with little relevance. I'm getting sick of it, wasting time to check updates in a thread to only get spam. (I know of the ignore feature, but do not want to use it.) (sorry Lowzeewee) :-

OKOKOKOK.Nav is king.Nav is king.OKOKOKOK.Then just slap me with a 3PPD limit just like what nav wants me to get. >:(

If nav joins the landsraad and gains authority,I most probably leave FED2K and cheers,shouts for joy or praises to god or gob is what I anticipate.

Just before my fate awaits me,I just want to say:Nav is allowed to degrade some poor newbies publicly by saying they are cheating and quitting while he himself is cowardly bitching out under 3 mins?

I will most likely see a "Modified by XXXX[Not my name]" or not see this post at all after this is posted.

Gob, that is nothing short of insane

i *NEVER* Spam!

why do i even have a limit, exactly?! please tell me. i am dying to know.

on the other hand, loweezee spams incessantly, all over the site, every single day! he admits he can't help doing it, and is proud to do it. everyone knows this.

you nerf me for no reason. you nerf Dragoon and Unreached for doing the same thing as loweezee only the problem is Dragoon and Unreached only spammed a few times, each time less than 1/10th as much as loweezee does *DAILY*

yet you nerf Unreached to 2 on his very first day of "pulling a loweezee"

please explain the logic here. i won't accuse you of corruption, but it certainly seems like favortism towards loweezee and dis-favortism towards me, Unreached, and Dragoon

Nav you have a post limit for the simple reason you are the most annoying poster on the forums. If I didn't feel sorry for you you'd most likely be banned still.

gee thanks.

Gob, this shows that you are a very mean-spirited guy!

i only ever post my true, sincere opinions about everything and they are always relevant to the thread at hand. i don't spam unlike loweezee and many other spammers who you do virtually nothing to. btw, loweezee is a gazillion times more annoying than me, and always has been.

i always do my very best to follow the rules lately and for the vast majority of times i do, yet you still treat me like a chump.

that really hurts my feelings.

btw, since when is "being annoying" against the fed2k Rules and therefore a fair reason to nerf someone's post abilities?

i thought that you were a much better person than how you've been acting lately.