Site Updates

Gobalopper

Wrong!When I was the only one online,I went to my profile to hide my online status then went to take that screenshot. :)

HELP!I CAN'T delete my attactment called 'rainbow.jpg' in my BFTU 4/5 thread in the fanfic board >:(

2: Unlink failed (No such file or directory)

(/home/fed2k/public_html/forum/Sources/ModifyMessage.php ln 208)

I thought I explained the guest thing before? All the guest has to do is go to the url that is recognized by the who's online script as being changing the profile and thats what shows up.

And you should know by now I don't answer emails for about 3-5 days after I receive them. :)

And you should know by now I don't answer emails for about 3-5 days after I receive them. :)

I do but with me losing high speed internet and all the changes coming soon for me I wanted all lose ends tied up. :-

All I wanted was a confirmation that you had recieved them, and now I have gotten that (your last post) :D

• 2 weeks later...

"We hope to have the new server up and running sometime next week. In the meantime just the messageboard have been re-opened again and we hope to have them available for the next few days while we wait for the new server."

What about that makes you guys think we are on the new server. ???

"We hope to have the new server up and running sometime next week. In the meantime just the messageboard have been re-opened again and we hope to have them available for the next few days while we wait for the new server."

What about that makes you guys think we are on the new server. ???

oh, i didn't see that.

You could have googled your way to the answer ;)

A Meta Tag is a field in the head of an HTML file. Search engins use it to identefie the contents of the page ans so placing it in the list of pages with possible contents you requested. Allthough most search engines don't rely strickly on them anymore. And when DARPA releases TIA [ if ever ] there is a total different way of finding what you where looking for.

Is the reason the main page is down because you are updating it, too much work, or still "hacked" or no use putting it up when moving to a new server?

just curious.

Can I send my essay to you in this forum mail? I will be sending it in word perfect format instead of microsoft word. (if you say I can send it.)