Site Updates

Gobalopper

Do I spend too much time here? :-

eastlink.ca got 5th under organization report.

I will have my Dune essay ready by the 14 or so, after I get it back from prof and hopefully edit it to make it better.

EDIT - Yah! the personalized pic info is fixed!

Also about the ichwan bedwine, why isnt it default for registered users to be able to view it? is it to keep the lazy/dont know about it people who dont ask from getting it?

Also how do you request a file that is 0 bytes? 869,588 were that. is it just the links to different pages?

The Dungeon is just where locked up posts goto, for if you want to read throught them to get a laugh, or just as evidence. . . it's not ment as a forum where you have to or even can posts things in.

Your evil Timenn, EVIL! ;)

Ethan's Creatures of Dune

Doesn't work (offsite fan art section)

although my guess is that the main page will be updated in the summer (more time available) like stated before, but I dont think I mentioned this "error".

Also Sardaukar by Garth Patterson the links(to pictures) at bottom of page comparing saudukar doesn't work ??? you delete them and forget to put them back?

Also I think putting a link to the most recent 10 posts at the top horizontal bar where "whos online" and such would be a great addition, just make the title of it short enough to fit in same bar next to "whos online". maybe "10 recent" or something.

Your evil Timenn, EVIL! ;)

Ethan's Creatures of Dune

Doesn't work (offsite fan art section)

although my guess is that the main page will be updated in the summer (more time available) like stated before, but I dont think I mentioned this "error".

Also Sardaukar by Garth Patterson the links(to pictures) at bottom of page comparing saudukar doesn't work ??? you delete them and forget to put them back?

Yeah.I think that they are old links