Site Updates

Gobalopper

i dont like that they block the message cause then you cant see what was posted and then you cant figure out what that post was about like if someone said "you got that right" to the post before it you wouldnt know what it said. it should work that if they ignore you they cant send you IMs thats how i think it should work. but thats my opinion and who cares about me.

i dont like that they block the message cause then you cant see what was posted and then you cant figure out what that post was about like if someone said "you got that right" to the post before it you wouldnt know what it said. it should work that if they ignore you they cant send you IMs thats how i think it should work. but thats my opinion and who cares about me.

which is exactly why gob did it that way...

i dont like that they block the message cause then you cant see what was posted and then you cant figure out what that post was about like if someone said "you got that right" to the post before it you wouldnt know what it said. it

which is exactly why gob did it that way...

originally it was NOT that way, it was the way I stated it. Gob later changed it to this way for the reason Dragoon mentioned.

Yes, you guys are right, that is a disadvantage of the original way. However, that disadvantage is minor compared to the aggravation caused by having to constantly check threads only to find new spam from people on my Block List. For people like you who don't get flamed for no reason incessantly and hence don't use the Ignore User function very much, it might be better for you with the way it is now. But for guys like me, it was much better the original way.

Can we take a vote on it? A Poll perhaps?

Or maybe you could make it a toggleable-option (but if so, in the mean time put it back to the original way)

edit: and now that I think about it, maybe it would be possible to "automatically Mark all messages posted by anyone on your Block List as READ"...?

nav, stop being an ass. Even though you are good at that, you must have other talents.

what are you talking about???????????????????? i am posting legitimate feedback about how to improve this site in this thread, i haven't gone offtopic, i haven't flamed anyone, so how am i being an ass????????

keep saying that drop zone, but just wait till it goes back to the way it was, nav being a complete ass. and if you cant see that in his posts then I will quote you. "thats sad".

very high and mighty. anyways I am gong to stop talking about this stuff, I ahve misdirected this thread enough. Ill go do it somewhere else.lol ;) just chill out drop zone.

the blocked thing is much better. Isnt it quite difficult to edit the logged out of the post? Because gob wants to see peoples Ip's and if he sees an ip on the post, obviously we cant so it shows a logged thing.

So is nav's other account being deleted? (if in fact it was him or someone who talked and knew everything about him?)

EDIT - I see that you just changed ahrock to nav..good call.

Gob if you need any help with the main webpage, finding errors, links etc (like I posted a long time ago in this thread) I could try to compile a list of what "needs" to be done (or suggestions).