Site Updates

Gobalopper

I'm a little confused; I though moderators were automatically Landsraad? ???

Thats what I assumed also, you learn a little everyday.

Dailup is soo slow (and limited time), so making a list of recommendations to main page will take a bit longer than expected. (but I will still work on it)

ok Gob, i know i've made some brilliant suggestions in the past which you've implemented to make this site better. now, i think i have the ultimate site-improving suggestion and i hope you'll do it for the glory of fed2k

make it so that it is impossible for anyone on the Block List of the original poster to post in the threads of the original poster

make it so that it is impossible for anyone on the Block List of the original poster to post in the threads of the original poster

Sorry but are you saying if you create a thread, no one on your block list is allowed to reply to it? QIL, that wont work, Maybe I'll put everyone on my block list, then make a thread and keep asking why no one is replying..err just a stupid thought.

And Gob - new Avatars, also sending my little report for you through IM (mostly same old stuff).

Gob I just knoticed.....WTF happend to the positions????

Like it used to be

Sardaukar Elite

Ichwan Bedwine

Naib

flag

now the naib part is gone......what did you do. I really liked that. I hope your just fixing something and dident mean to get rid of it. It looks really bare now.

For spam reasons i guess, but hey, i don't mind losing the little naib text under my name :D

Aye, I think what I've got left under my name is sexy enough ;)

And I *don't* mean the flag. 8)