Site Updates

Gobalopper

well......I normally send out around 2 IMs to all members of my fanfic thread each day,containing messages like 'AK47 has invaded territory E' or 'Updates on BFTU on the battle u just fought'.Is that spam?

But I normally IM pple in the 'alliance' they are in,all at one go.But dunenewt hasnt logged on for a few days and possibly received tonnes of my IMs at one go.

my point on the address book as that when i wanna IM some pple,i need to find their usernames but not their nicknames,like pple trying to IM me,might use my current nickname and get their msg deleted when the error has occured screen appears if they forget to copy the msg :)

I just noticed in my profile it says:

Personalized Picture:

Select one or specify a web path (ex: http://www.mypage.com/mypic.gif) to your own image. Please note that your image has to be gif or jpg and that it will be resized!

where do we put the url, and also I thought there were "no" personalized pics??? is this an error?

I also at first glance dont like the hidden option, it doesnt let me know if the user is "active" or not and whether I might recieve an IM or reply in post. Also not knowing if someone is online(without going to to front page)

on main FED2K page, where there is a poll, rigrt uner it in the same section..oops, me know what it does now.

It was the "View options" link, me think it shoudl say "View results" as the real link is titled, because some people may think there is "options" for the poll when there isnt, and then they click on it and bam! they sdee the results, thus biasing there choice. Hope I'm not too picky.

me go to bed now:

As for poll, when I do click on view options nothing happens.(other than reloading of page)

On Statistics center(page):

Total Clicks (in the last 60 minutes): 0

It doesnt seem to be working for me, as in not counting.

Shoudl I delete my cookie and see if things work better(after of course signing in and stuff)?

oh, whoops, I thought they could be in bmp. I could convert them all to jpg or gif...(if you want)

Thats the problem with being hidden..i didnt think you were online for the past couple days other than a couple posts..maybe if the hidden showed the user online, but not what they were doing.

I changed all the avatars into jpg. (fast huh?) they are on the same link I gave you, but I replaced the bmp link with jpg file.

Tell me that you have recieved them and that they are proper format etc.

Also do you want(can) me to make a thread about them in the general board to get comments?