Site Updates

Gobalopper

Gob when you archive a file, why does it have to delete the whole message included? You might as well delete the post if all it says is "[attachment archived by Gobalopper]" (although don't ;) )

A good example is the thread Terragen Half of the thread is "[attachment archived by Gobalopper]" (not saying that you shouldn't delete the attchments), there could have been some good info to people with interests with the program that people explained. Same as with other threads..IE. the The Layers Of All, or What do you look like? threads. Maybe you should warn people before you archive stuff so if we want we can edit our posts so the info doesn't get deleted. Just something I noticed.

Also maybe a link to the Site Updates thread in the new site updates thread (your first post in this thread).

Dont forget my last post in this thread.

Also Dunenewt seems to be always happy to me and does a good job of what he does.

Also I was reminiscing in the old threads in general board(and how it wasnt political/religion ridden), and a Dune avatar competition sounds good to me (although made by yourself and not just ripped off another pic(like i do)[Wow brackets withing brackets, never thought of that happending])

*Note: I have too much time on my hands when I get going on something like this post.

lol

I have about 15 IMs from Lowzeewee

Wouldn't that be SPAM lowzeewee?

Pls read the following dunenewt.......

But if u need to send a notice for an RPG thread update for example to 8 pple,you dont have to do it twice ;) and no need to key in the usernames

well......I normally send out around 2 IMs to all members of my fanfic thread each day,containing messages like 'AK47 has invaded territory E' or 'Updates on BFTU on the battle u just fought'.Is that spam?

But I normally IM pple in the 'alliance' they are in,all at one go.But dunenewt hasnt logged on for a few days/refuse to reply and possibly received tonnes of my IMs at one go.

Ummm......dunenewt.....if u want to quit BFTU 2,tell me,then u wont have to complain of so-called spam from me.

1368 old members were deleted.........so I think the memberlist needs to be cleared again >:(

Lots of pple sign up but dont reply even in a week's time

That many people were recently deleted? It doesnt show it on main forum page, still 1027 people....hmmm I doubt that many would be deleted so I'm guessing alltogether.

Clear member list? I'm confused.

are there any plans for an IM address book where we can mass email max:8 pple?Cos I find it irritating having to IM twice though I copy and pastw the message.

BTW,lets say if I want to email ExSplug and ordos45,and ordos45's IM box is full,then when I send,they say unable to send because XXXXXXXXX,ordos45 doesnt get his IM but does Exsplug get his?

Why is it that when I try to put a link to www.inocprime.eglador.com/forum in my sig it ends up linking it to www.dune2k.com/www.inocprime.eglador.com/forum? And believe me I didn't make any mistakes typing it in, I just spent half an hour making sure I got it right.