Site Updates

Gobalopper

ahh, so you only want the dune 2000 avatars..after your first post it seemed like you wanted to use other ones too. dune2k is the website, so when you say you want to use its avatars I assumed the whole site.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

so can i use them ??? and if i can which ones did you make ???

I didnt make any of the dune2000 avatars, I made most of the miniseries(both of them) and a couple others with help from others.

Gob if your not having the main page shown, if you have time shouldn't you be updating the html (or whatever code) for pages that have not been updated in a long time. examples - fix/remove/add links, add more info, find mistakes, add essays :) etc?

How come the space in my signature is so huge ? I have no extra lines added after the one line signature I have. Yet There's a huge amount of space (I recon 4 lines) that's not being used. If I put no signature in, the space is gone.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

It could be a problem with english.Ing (you probably wouldn't understand it)

A far fetched idea would be because Gob changed the "ip logged" image from the right lower corner to the left lower corner...

If that would be true, then you'd still see a space if you wouldn't use a signature, which isn't the case.

I've noticed that when ever you add something, the space increases. It's almost as if the space used in your profile, is the space used in your signature. Meaning, I used a total of 6 lines (I think) to create below signature. It seems that approx. 6 lines are used in my current signature.

err, me not understand.

your sig is not that large only one line..the space from the words in sig to bottom is large because of the left pane where you avatar and etc are is larger than you message and sig.

unless your talking about something else.

Gob don't forget to make a new poll when website is back up.

True Andrew, but how come if I choose no signature, the space below my sig is gone ?

[Edit]

I think I already figured it.

A short message will result in a large space below ones signature. A longer message will result in a shorter space below ones signature. The signature is placed directly below the message.

Maybe an idea to look into the posibility of placing ones signature, placed a s low as possible ?

Look at my signature now :)

[/Edit]

I think I made most of them, they are just images from WW that I resized so I can't claim any control over who uses them. Just don't link to them directly.

then how can i get them all i do is drag the pic up to the address bar and i have the url. thats the only way i know

It's just the default for all members, and those with certain status show the I.P. addresses. Maybe he can delete it for us, but what would be the point? There's nothing to gain from it, or to lose from it (atleast to me).

It's just the default for all members, and those with certain status show the I.P. addresses. Maybe he can delete it for us, but what would be the point? There's nothing to gain from it, or to lose from it (atleast to me).

the point would be cuz it's ugly. on top of that, it's way too big.

Gob,

can you please revert the Ignore User function to it's original state? by that I mean, when you first put the feature in it completely blocked ALL traces of the person... you didn't see "this message has been blocked" next to his name. you just didn't see the message, period.

this was way better than the current way. now the Ignore User function gets tedious because there are certain guys on my Block List who keep spamming the heck out of all your boards, and every time they post a new piece of spam, i have to check the thread again just to see if there are more replies before the latest piece of spam. many times I click on the thread which indicates "NEW" replies, and find only a new piece of spam from someone on my Block List. but if you put it back how it used to be so that you don't see the messages *at all*, then this annoying tedium could be avoided and the "View Counters" wouldn't be quite as messed up.