Site Updates

Gobalopper

Two things to note.

1) The character set is now iso-8859-1 so Ex can get his precious copyright sign back without all those weird characters.

2) I am going to be changing over to a different method of encrypting the passwords this weekend. This will mean everyone will need to login again. This is being done to help improve security. And if you forget your password you can always request it to be reset.

Is it just me or are the pics(images) not loading on the webpage and if they do it takes a long time?

I currently am not downloading/uploading anything.

oops, it seems to be most webpages(other than this webpage and its' subdirectories)

Time to reboot everything.

*** ** A **** MOTHER ******!

I spent the last four hours on a NOTLD dead post. Did copy paste and hit send.

got that damn froum error

went back and clicked paste.

all i got was this.

?*??*?*?*?*?*?

Fix this bug gob, or your head will fit nicely on a fan fiction banquit table.

Yes that of Ex happened to me sometimes. I don't know if it appears with Mozilla too.

It's not Gob's fault.

However, can he make a textbox with the error message, you still see your text with that error?

Been there tried that, he wont budge. Did you not notice it was that way for a while after the Forum upgrade and then one day back to blank subject lines. Guess its like his pet peeve. :- I hate it when I get that error too... and seeing as I usually only have something really usefully to say once a blue moon the its also usually the same time I get that or one of the errors from using MicrosoftE browse. :-

*ponders if I sould have hit ctrl-c before I hit post*

Sorry, I was a bit unclear:

I mean, when you type a message. You have finished the message, and you click post. But you have forgotten something and then you get an error, like attachment folder full, or no subject, or any other error you can think of. When you say 'back' in you browser, you go back to the Post Reply Page. But then the entire text box is empty. So you have lost your entire message.

My idea was on how to solve it, when you get the error, but not only the error, but also and text field with you message in it. So you can copy it, and when you hit back, you will return to the Post Reply page, and you can paste your copied text in it.

Or you can do the same thing with preview, that you see the same Post Reply Page, but on top of it you see the error message