Battlefield 2

Acriku

That is very nice !

I once rode on the outside of a plane on a map...wake island. From the aircraft carrier to the island (almost).

The pilot, on the carrier, put his wing on the deck and (his frineds I guess) some guys got on. So I joined them, and he took off. They all fell off but I held on for life. He was using the jets that can hover, and was hovering and moving forward, not flying. He went very high and slowwwwwly forwards too. Wish I took some pics of that.

Once in a lifetime thing ! The whole screen juddered as BF2 thought I shold fall then decided I shouldnt...

how many unlocks does it add to the original game?

No new weapons or additional unlocks, just 3 new maps and new vehicles

According to BF2.se, the next Battlefield 2 patch will include a brand new map, Road to Jalalabad. Although not much is currently known about this, it appears that the map will pitch US forces against MEC.

Additionally, the update will include a new game mode known as "infantry only", something that the competitive scene has been asking for since the release of Battlefield 2.

My cousin doesn't like Battlefield 2 for several reasons. Lack of infantry combat is one of them. I hope this will be the first step to fixing that! :P

I've read on Battlefield Singleplayer's forums that the bots are quite screwy, because they don't know how to do things like suicide and stuff like that, resulting in idle bots when they find themselves in AI-unmapped areas. Hopefully DICE fixes that ASAP...

My cousin doesn't like Battlefield 2 for several reasons. Lack of infantry combat is one of them. I hope this will be the first step to fixing that! :P

I've read on Battlefield Singleplayer's forums that the bots are quite screwy, because they don't know how to do things like suicide and stuff like that, resulting in idle bots when they find themselves in AI-unmapped areas. Hopefully DICE fixes that ASAP...

Infantry combat is what I'm involved in most of the time when I'm playing. I ignore the helos and aircraft above, and run around tanks if I need to. Shooting a guy is much more pleasant than blowing his tank up.

Also, the single player is most likely just a fill-in. I wouldn't judge the game by its bots. The multiplayer is where the game shines and was meant to shine.

On quite a number of occasions, I have to run into armoured vehicles and am forced to hide, or can do nothing when a tank is capturing my territory. And I hate aircraft too :-

I know. It's just that my cousin and I play are big-time COOPers. We look for COOP elements in every game, and thus the bots are still my concern. I do realise this is mainly a multiplayer game anyway ;)

Infantry combat is what I'm involved in most of the time when I'm playing. I ignore the helos and aircraft above, and run around tanks if I need to. Shooting a guy is much more pleasant than blowing his tank up.

Also, the single player is most likely just a fill-in. I wouldn't judge the game by its bots. The multiplayer is where the game shines and was meant to shine.

Taking on tanks is mega fun too though. Running up and trying to place C4 without getting seen and blown apart is not easy ! More times then not, when I die, I fall backwards and end up looking at the sky, as you do, and see a red UAV above, and think "you bast*rds !". I hardly ever get a blue UAV above me  :(.

By the way, Muds has joined a clan !

funny thing happend i was going down with parachoot and i landed on a guy head and it said

(u killed xxx)  do u belive that ..lol he died and it counted a kill for me....

_ by the way i am as scar rank now ... salut  8)

Heres apic from Sharqi that  happend to me

picture034.jpg

I`m on the wing of The Apachie.It lasted for a few seconds(down to the construction site) but I got a screenie before take off.

And Spicy are you kidding us?

What ranking system are you into?

with  score 4535 ??? :O and master sarge ? or are you just dreaming when the time actually comes and in the mean time malipulating with youre stats........

cybo

And Spicy are you kidding us?

What ranking system are you into?

with  score 4535 ??? :O and master sarge ? or are you just dreaming when the time actually comes and in the mean time malipulating with youre stats........

cybo

i am using abr (alternetive battle field ranking) and its suporrted by dice and ea why am i trying to fool you for??

we have 10s of servers and 1000 of respected players ,cheers gg and hf

http://www.battlefieldranking.net/