Battlefield 2

Acriku

going for the carriers ? Aircraft carriers ? What do you snipe from there ? You mean going for enemy carriers ?

Yea, just taking a boat and go right for the back of carrier,then sneak up on deck and onto the second floor sort of. Baseraping at it's finest I guess.

On the server list, I just tried it using only ranked checked, and same version only and got around 4000. Everything on the right is checked.

Are you up to the latest patch ? I think I got that when I was a version behind.

As for servers, I get them trickle in up to around 300-400, although it has gone as far as 2500, I am not going to wait for that to happen everytime.

Now I have bookmarked the regular servers as favourites.

I just patched myself again with the incremental 1.2 to 1.21. Is there anything higher? Maybe I should do a full patch instead of an incremental?

Anyway, I got euro force, it's fun but the maps are basically tank maps/ sniper maps. I can't play with anything other than anti-tank (but I still manage to kick ass and have fun).

yeah get the 1.22.

as for the euro maps you could always play as engineer/spec ops,in a tank etc.(AT mines,C4)(explosive badge).I got my vet engineer at great walls, and the server was timed for 25 min. ::)

What does the friendly fire means(set up at servers)?

cybo

Not shure about that boat thing.

Friendly fire is a server setting, and as of yet I havent found a server that doesnt have friendly fire turned on !

As we are asking questions...

On my HUD display, when flying planes, as I take off I get a small cirle start off in the middle of the screen which moves away until it has completely gone off the screen, what is that ?

I am using grenades much more now. Ackri, you said that the explsion from a grenade was too small, well I think the animation is crap, a small puff of smoke, the actual range is pretty good, and kills a nice wide circle of people.

Erjin I was gonna ask how you got such a good high score until I managed to do it myself playing commander in a long very good game. Somwehow I managed to get a ribbon, medal and a  good high score.  ;) Oh I think the circle is a Point of takoff for the HUD/Radar. Just a fancy little extra animation.  And speaking of circles, one of the maps has a crop circle in it i've seen once in a hele, looks pretty cool.

Is there any way to check my top score in a round, or any way to seemy score rounds for all my rounds ?

I think I have managed about 120 points in a single round, but average around 40-80.

I am only commander a few times, maybe about 5-6 times so far.

Whats your averages guys ?

EDIT-----------

Just noticed my sig tells me what my best round score is ! Mine is same as scars ! 161.

This is also somewhat higher then my guess :P.

my score is so bad....i never playe for flags or servises..i allwayes go for killes like an ordinary assolt inf...i see anemy i shoot if i kill i look for more...i maneged to level my

killes per deathes so mutch since i started i never let it go more than 2/1  somtimes its 1/1..

well abr fixed our sigs olso..i told u its a cool program.

ok haw about the normal bomming run...i never seem to hit anything with those !!!

what is those 2  (horazional and optial ) meeters.. haw do we use them...

what speed should the bomber be when letting off bombs..? and what altitued....any good

pilots here can instruct us?"

ok, I am just meeting goofballs online.

The one guy I mentioned before who would force me to "teamkill" him (crash into me with his car or something, run under my vehicle...)

Well, this time I got into a chopper,, I was the co-pilot/gunshooter type dude. He said "Get Out"...I couldnt find the option that said "Like Hell" so I replied "No Way".

He kept doing it, and I kept saying no, then I said yes, and he said ok...this went on for ages, and by now he had taken off, so i figures we gonna play now.

No luck, he went over to the edge of the combat zone, and you know what happens if you go beyond the combat zone ! You start to get punished for mootany :P

Well, co pilot sits infront of pilot, and guess what ? He puts me over the edge and stays out himself ! I died. Whata complete w*nk !

Now I wanna stalk this guy and get him teamkilled, atry the guy, whatever !

By the way, his nick was battleking999 (no relation to Erjin999 ;)).

Now I wanna stalk this guy and get him teamkilled, atry the guy, whatever !

By the way, his nick was battleking999 (no relation to Erjin999 ;)).

A funny story happened to me, while being a passenger in a jet (not usually a useful position if you don't mind 1,000 death assists). I was co-piloting and the guy went vertical for a bit and I thought hey this is cool... and then we kept going. And going. And then I realized there wasn't a "we" after all - he bailed long ago! So here I was going vertical in the co-pilot seat, and I think to myself: I wonder how long I can parachute down if I keep going up this high. So, after a moment or two of climbing I bail out and parachute all the way, had to have been around a minute or two. I admired all the visuals as I went down, and lo and behold I got a ribbon I never knew existed! The air time ribbon! I laughed my ass off for a while after that one.

I wish I SSed the guy talking to me as I went down, but when he spoke halfway through my airtime he said "Still falling?" Of course I said "yuuuup". Good times.

thx cybo,,, but all this is very complicated manouvers for guys like red baron or somthing...

i just want to learn the bomming run using the 2 green meeters i see which ure guid didnt say anything about it.. i mean what dose those meeters have to do with the green lock boxes we get on ground targets.

do u understand what i am saying??? dose the one looking like this ( l ) should be on targert for ex??

and the other one that look like this (  but facing upwords  dose it show altitude??

I didn't think this was possible but yesterday I was playing sniper on Karkand. Over to the right up on the hill near the shrubs when 2 guys popped out from the buildings coming towards me and with one shot...one head-shot, they both died. :)  2 head-shot kills with only 1 shot...knda like a domino effect due to them being directly lined up I guess. I wish I had that on a movie clip now. It was no fluke either, me on top of the hill, one guy in front(the guy it was intended for) and the other guy right behind him going prone...JFK'ed both with a single shot.

lol..so the built actuly went to the guy s head and went out the other way....hehee

what rifel u were using... i bet its the m-95  because i read it was made to go throw things

like a helo front glass ... the nearest thing to this iwas going to shoot a guy when another jumped in front of him like a budy guard and took the bulit but i maneged to shoot the slower (first) guy at the end olso anyway... :-)

air  ribbon is  like 10 sec. in parachute,Spice if you read the guides prob you find youre answer.There are two kind of modes  in the hud .One is for  bombing(the one with half circle in the bottom ) and rockets(

Hey everyone! I only need 54 points and I'll be seargent Madenod. since I've been using tanks quite alot I go engineer, therefore I will be unlocking the Pancor Jackhammer as my next gun. I have 2 days off work so will be playing as much as I canbut won't have X-fire so if anyone wants a game with me come on msn and give me the ip for the server ur on and i'll join you.

keep shooting.

Madenod 8)