Battlefield 2

Acriku

I'm sure it will continue  ;)

Nice, I got 2 unlocks at Master Serg. The sniper rifle unlock and the support Machine gun. The sniper rifle kicks ass galore, nice because of the super fine crosshairs and low noise...however the support gun I unlocked is crap too much view blockage with the iron sites and I can't hit hardly anything at a distance. Good for close range though.

If anyone has a link to what medal specs are please post i'm trying to figure out what the Navy cross I got was for and how much in detail I had to accomplish to get it.

I think if you get Battlefield 2 v1.22 (372MB) you should be set.

Also the Euro-Forces booster pack is nice I think anyway it has some nice roomy maps all daytime geared towards tanks,sniping and vehicles,heles and jets. It's not like special forces were the game has to start over when you choose a server. Also, those maps are great for commanding thats how I got my veteran commander badge. I would say that for the 10 bucks you get way more gameplays on the euro force maps than the special forces by far. In fact, I would have never gotten special forces for the fact that I just never play it now.

Congrats with the new rank Scar !

Try this link

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php

and fill in  your nick.Choose  awards just hold your coursor over what you need to check out.

or this one for static look,just hit the reward list

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=24541243&show=awardlist

cybo commander

Hey, Doc, get on Xfire and add us. we basically play on different servers all the time, although I have settled down to mostly karkand and sharqi maps/servers. I prefer city maps mostly now.

We dont always manage to play to gether, which is a shame. I would like to get some more of those Scar and Rewired games going, but rewired is doing oblivion at the moment...bah...

We don't always manage to play to gether, which is a shame. I would like to get some more of those Scar and Rewired games going, but rewired is doing oblivion at the moment...bah...

No I'm not, I got bored of that game a few weeks ago but I never see you on xfire. I'd love to play a game of BF2 but I won't have time until later today or tommorrow. (it is 8:24 AM in Ontario right now so if anyone wants to play I'll be on around 6:30 PM my time)

Hey doc if you do get xfire don't forget to add Rewired9.

ok, admittedly I didnt tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me Bush...

I am very very busy at the moment, trying to setup new business, working, help at least 2 other poeple on their projects. This means I have minus free time right now..

On top of that, I am not dying of Sars, bird flu, cold and regular flu...at least thats what it feels like ! No playing games for a little while yet. Shame, cos I am being left behind in the ranks, I see.

Hmm.. I hate xfire to be honest, as it messes up my games (haven't been able to pinpoint why though). I do have Skype and TS. I like TS the most as it doesn't interfear with anything. If someone calls you on Skype, you still get a damn popup during play (which minimizes the game).

Soon Game Heaven should have it's own BF2 server running, together with TS. As soon as that's up, I'll let you guys know.

Oww, okay. Apparently, I could play with scar some time last week after upgrading my video card. I was able to kill a LITTLE (really little) bit, but at least I could kill, unlike before. The ping of 400 didn't really get in my playing. So I could use TS just for communication's sake and we could form our Fed2k sometime!

That is, when all of us are free.

The good thing about Xfire is if I see one or two people playing I can just click and join their game and or thier squad to join them fast.

It's kinda like a nice buddy search wich BF2 needs anyway. I've never had it minimise the game on BF2 yet.

ok, admittedly I didnt tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me Bush...

On top of that, I am not dying of Sars, bird flu, cold and regular flu...at least thats what it feels like ! No playing games for a little while yet. Shame, cos I am being left behind in the ranks, I see.

Don't worry, I'm still at the same rank I was when I started posting in this thread.

I will say that after getting Master Serg. the progress seems to go alot faster for the rankings. Has for me anyway, man getting past Gunnery is a bitch. Another thing is, I always end up in a squad I create going solo. So jump on Xfire and join me sometimes guys.