Battlefield 2

Acriku

Hey everyone. Isn't anyone in this thread able to have there own server to play on as that way we could all all join it and have our clan name agreed by the players in this thread.

If it ever does happen, then suggetion for a fantastic clan name would be =D2K= (as in dune2k) ;)

Our clan name could show us like this:

=D2K=scar51500

=D2K=erjin999

=D2K=cybopatche

=D2K=madenod

=D2K=akriku

=D2K=rewired

=D2K=deathand999 (sry if I spelt it wrong spiceman)

Heck it would even get me away from the =EBG= clan that I'm in. It's not like I'm bored of them or they suck. They are mostly german speakers so communication just aint happening. :-

I havent seen him playing for a long time.

As I havent seen rewired play for a long time... :'(

My kill/death ratio is now at about 82%.

I am using the special forces support weapon a lot, and the F2000 where I have found the grenade launcher to be good.

Hey everyone. Isn't anyone in this thread able to have there own server to play on as that way we could all all join it and have our clan name agreed by the players in this thread.

If it ever does happen, then suggetion for a fantastic clan name would be =D2K= (as in dune2k) ;)

Our clan name could show us like this:

=D2K=scar51500

=D2K=erjin999

=D2K=cybopatche

=D2K=madenod

=D2K=akriku

=D2K=rewired

=D2K=deathand999 (sry if I spelt it wrong spiceman)

Heck it would even get me away from the =EBG= clan that I'm in. It's not like I'm bored of them or they suck. They are mostly german speakers so communication just aint happening. :-

i cant join ranked servers games because i dont have a legal copy..and by the way i find the bf2 ranking is realy complicated i dought any of you will live to be a general.. i am happy i got

this unofictialĀ  eazyed ranking....

well i just mean it looks very hard job to get some real ranks in your case..maybe for player like madenod and gunner they dont realy playe 200 and 300 hours to be ranked they are still staff sargeant and so... maybe it will be too late for some folks to see the bright stars of a general..

as they may need years in the process..as for my ranking whitch all of you didnt like ..i am having eazyer job getting through the communety and getting ranks..i wouldnt want to have the hard way of rankingĀ  :PĀ  i wouldnt have time for it anyway...i get board eazly those dayes

Spicy, do you get unlocks in your easy ranks? Coz if you don't then IMO it has got to be more boring then the official bf 2 ranked servers.

It may take me and gunner ten million years but the fun and the hunger for hard ranks, will always be more on our side.

It's all thanks to ergin that I'm still able to play at all. Does anyone care for ranks? I always was attracted to the realism of the game. (Oh and the hype we get from unlocking a new weapon, lol) :P

yes i have the same unloacks and i have sf olso and patch 1.3 i have the same game as you...

all i mean to say this that for me its better to have it this way...

i dont have what it takes to playe 10s of hours...

here take a look on our communenty :

Ā 

Ā  http://bfstats.info/player.php?id=19456

Ā  http://battlefield2.sk/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=811fc24614d741277a1dbc3851fbbd73

I always was attracted to the realism of the game.

So am I, but when they patched it to eliminate bunny-hopping that made it even better I thought. I used to laugh more than I played when I first got the game and saw 20 guys at the Hotel all jumping around like idiots.

The only thing I don't like right now is, if an AT mine, or 2 c-4 packs can blow a tank up, then I think my 50+pound, short-sprinting ass,with just a shotgun and pistol/knife should be able to take them out with 1 missile shot. That's my only beef with the game.

so spicy!

you had to get into the old discussion heh??

And by the way if I play 1000000 hrs and dont get my points, then there is no promotion.At your server you get your ranks after how much time( or points) you have played.In other words, you dont have to kill,revieve etc.Ā  get points to get promoted hey hey hey , thats cool man 8)I think I park here for 400 hrs and then I`M a GENERAL. :P

well enough of that discussion righty?

I think ranking is a good way to say , ok you done fine, you earned it.I also like the fun of the game ,but also to get those rewards too. Scar I agree withĀ  you,One shot should do it.

I have one question,how come someone kill me with 2 shot eg. anti tank and when I try it takes at least 4-5 shot? then same goes for when I`m in an APC vs APC.

cybo commader

the old discution was to find out whitch ranking is harder and we find that ea ranking is mutch harder but i dont find a reason why you should jock on our ranking??!!!

it works the same way as your ranking but with eazyer terms.... here haw it works

Ā  http://bfstats.info/rules.php

and you should know that this ranking is official by ea and dice as bf2 mod

its called abrĀ  even bf2.sig web site have section for itĀ  see here:

http://www.bf2sigs.net/Ā  on the left it say abrĀ  sig...

i know i dont have a legal copy but this is not bf2 official board and i dont find a reason why you are so tutchy about the subject?? do you work for ea??

the time limit thing was a mistak of mineĀ  he say u needĀ  2000 points or 60 hours for next rank..

he means i need 60 hours based on my averge scor per hours after beeeing calculated like here

http://bfstats.info/player.php?id=19456

i miss understand it .i thought that i would get ranked after 60 hours anyway.. whitch i was rong..

because if i score more i would do it in faster time.

It gives the apc a scare, and the tank sometimes notices there is arty about, but inf get clobbered like slags all over the place. I mustve been near the shell when I got hit from one flag to the other as I flew waaaaay high.

Man, it was worth dying to see how far I could get.

Anyone notice that some idiots still bunny hop ? Just to make it harder to kill them ? I still blow their nuts off, and its even funnier when they jump an I finish them off with a foot killĀ  ;D.