Battlefield 2

Acriku

Spicy, sorry, I tried to follow the ling you gave us there, but without explain what ABR is, they talk a lot. Perhaps you can summerise what it is, what is better ?

Also, if the rankings are not equal, then your rank doesnt equate to Scars.

what is correct and what is not?? we are not in the army here are we?? i mean they wont select

you to run for president at the end are they?? or give you a salery!!!

i am not offended at all by not playing on ea...the score system is just deffrent rather than correct or not correct..i need 80 hours of playe to get to the next rank  you know its just the score is less in eatch game than ea..and its harder to get awards (i have only 2 gold meddals)

belive me i playe a lot scar just like i used to do on emp..

as i said abr means alternative battle field ranking...i dont know what to say nunu  the title tells it all...this group was based originaly for modding but they made a public world section for the original game ...you just playe and get score and ranks according to thier rules.. not ea rules..

they have servers and programers just like ea...and they are supported by dice ..they have big communety and lots of servers and costum maps and lots of mods but i playe the original public world bf2 servers..and am having the same amount of fun that any of you is having on ea

plus i have thier technical forum to help me with anything i need its cool because now its like here in a way and peapol are starting to make freinds..well olso you dont need a cd key to playe on their ranked servers...ok thats all

LOL spicy don`t freak out man.. 8)

I was just asking polite,  cause if you are master with you`re score(HRS played) then Scar is nearly a general right?

It was only a question.You have answered it so we move on then righty?? ::) :P 8)

Anyone got the new booster yet ?

if can that one give a review?

cybo commander

P.S

I`m a general engineer in  emperor (SEE my  pic.. ::))

yes cybo my reply to you was only the 2 lines i wrote but i am trying to explain to nunu here what is abr so this is another subject.....

well nunu i donno about the ea lets say my rank = scar rank but on abr  haw about that???  ::)

note: if u think i got it eazy i tell u i played more than 80 hours to get it and its dam hard to get awards i have only 2 gold meddals

well its by hours or score what ever comes first but it took me about 80 hours to get the score needed to master sarg.  usaly i get the score befor the hours, but like i said belive me its not eazyer than ure game.

as a matter of fact our communety is making lots of vetrains like here and its harder every day

to playe them...not like on ea when u jump to anywere and meet some nobs...like commander cybopache

:P

Yeah The spice is on fire,And yes I`m a noob that got to first sarge in a few thousand points.I admit it unless to others, but what the heck I dont care more than my already dead granny. 8) :-X :-[ :'(

The Claymores are a devilsh tool >:(

cybo c.........

ok think the way  you want guys...as my man korlover sayes: (you dont know me, am number1,hohoho) lol,dont we miss that guy (in fact i miss u all guys and the old time games we had,dam server is empty)

well anyway am not saying am good or am owning,,,but if u remeber me i playe a lot..i mean a lot..

i dont have school or freinds or a whife or a work..and i playe more than 10 hours per day mainly

bf2 these dayes..

all am saying is: dont think that because i playe a private ranking whitch is deffrent from ea

then i would be statpadding or having an eazy day...abr communty is respected and supported..they just have diffrent and moded way of calculating stuff not in making them eazyer

last mounth they banned all spain clanes by bloaking down all ( .es ) connections because of stat padding.. i dont see ea doing this...skill level is harder than most ea servers if you dont belive me come and playe with me a round... 

yes if you get ranked at ea for having for ex 5000 point...well you get the same rank here for having 1000 point but the point scoring rate system is mutch lower than ea...its a % thing just like schools..if u have like for one material the max points of 60 degree or a max of 20 degree it dosent mean

the 20 degree max is eazyer...its just the max you can get  so 15 degree=

more than 45 degree at the other system i dunno if u get the point..

the deffrence is only in the numbers  the like the miles and the kilometers....

if you walk 5 miles and i walk 10 kilometers it dosnt mean that i walked longer...

its even mutch harder to get awards here i have 2:1 killes per deathes

and planty of games i come at first and i only have 1 gold meddale..

and if u still having fun giving me a headache i beg you ea folowers to keep going because this one is realy starting to sound familur..

if you walk 5 miles and i walk 10 kilometers it dosnt mean that i walked longer...

Actually it does mean you walked longer, 5 miles are 8.04672 kilometers, therefore that was a horrible analogy.

Take the case in point, you are a master sergeant, Scar is a master sergeant, he has 10,000 total kills, you, on the other hand, have 2000 kills. See any discrepancies there? Oh, right, the skill level, they obviously compensate for that; so how about this, you are a master sergeant, Scar is a master sergeant, you have played on ABR for 140 hours, Scar has played on EA's "inferior" system for 543 hours. Therefore, in light of these strange statistics which don't seem to add up, wouldn't you have to agree that in ABR it is much easier to gain ranks?

well i playe on abr because i dont have a legal copy for the game...

coming to calucualte stuff you maybe right ..but anyway it dosnt matter like i said its only a game

and dont feel so bad because i made you pay 100s of dollars just to join ea ranking...

_ i know u gonna give me the (pirated s/w speatch) well  heh  let me tell you life sucks.. ::)

Spicy ! Dont tell me you are using pirate games ! You know thats akin to stealing. In fact, it is. How would you like it if somone came in to your house and stole from your family ?!  >:( (:P)

And I didnt pay 100s of punds/dollars to play on eas ranked servers, I payed to join all the other guys having fun online.