Battlefield 2

Acriku

Yes, the game will work fine and you should be able to play it at low-medium settings. Althoguh I doubt you will be able to change the texture detail unless if you buy more RAM.

If you do get it don't forget to download Xfire as well, most of us use it as our primary chat/match organiser/gamefinding tool. I'm sure there was a list of Xfire nicks posted in the thread somewhere but if you can't find it my Nickname is Rewired9 and I'm sure everyone else will tell you theirs in no time at all.

well EA has done some modifing on the awards too.

AIR-Ground defence badge is worked on so is the WAR COLLEGE ribbon and the infantry medals too (regarding to hours played).I got the Combat Infantry medal today by the way. ::)

cybo

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

What about when your commander dies, and wants to spawn on you, he leaves the sqaud, then rejoins, with you as squad leader, so he can spawn on you. Is this now possible ?

Hang on a mintute! Surely the ex commander would need to click on the flag once, and then only after, be able to carry on normally spawning on the squad leader like the rest of us.

I meant "is this now still possible?", which is still bad english, I am shure.

It has always been possible, but I guess, as a side effect of the main problem (people jumping all over the map spawning) it will be blocked. The thing I am talking about keeps sqauds together, it allows the leader of a sqaud to do what his sqaud already does...so I see them as two seperate things.

I believe you mean, "is this still possible" well Erjin, you can still spawn on your squadleader, however you have to spawn once at a flag after joining a squad before you may spawn at your squadleader so squadleaders can't spawn on squadmembers.

Or as you would say,

"Good Erjin, you could still produce in yours squadleader, however you will have to produce time in join the squad in a flag later perhaps produced in you in front of yours squadleader therefore squadleaders to be unable to produce in squadmembers."

Again, I still can't get over the fact you can now drop vehicles when commanding. Thats a really nice addition,especially on the large maps where if you have to foot it, it's a bitch to get where your going. Speaking of dropping vehicles, in my last game I made a drop and it landed on 3 enemies and smashed em, hehe.

id play with yas too , provided you can give me some sort of ultra wide band connection eheh

pings would be insane! :P 2~300+  lol  where yous at agen?  us?  uk?  rofl

i think with a mouse config like mine, id make a naic sniper support for yas... problem is tho i dont use any other class period..so u can keep ur dam commander!  ,now where did i put that claymore?

OMG! WOW! I saw one of those small land vehicles land right next to me with a parachute over it.lol!

This is one fantastic modification they've made. Forget the "first flag-then squader leader spawn mod.

Flying tanks rule!!! ;D

In hindsight, I think it's a good fix. It makes things a lot more realistic for the most part.

How many real life situations require you to spawn on a flag before spawning on a commander ?  :P

Rememeber I said spawn, nothing else  ;) ;)

By the way, I have yet to play, having recently upgraded to 1.3.

omg, look at my last played date ! Thats how busy I am at the moment. I dont even switch on the computer for days at a time.

Having said that, I recently had the chance to get SF cheaper then usual, but taking scars recommendations into account, decided it would be better to get euro forces, so I might go and get that now :)

OMG! WOW! I saw one of those small land vehicles land right next to me with a parachute over it.lol!

This is one fantastic modification they've made. Forget the "first flag-then squader leader spawn mod.

Flying tanks rule!!! ;D

do they drop tanks?? i only saw cars

OMG! WOW! ...<blah blah>

<blah blah>...Flying tanks rule!!! ;D

I can't see how tank or APC drops would make the game any fun IMO I mean it just seems to much to have to fight a tank/APC off just after a drop.

I'm glad I hav'nt seen any.

Phew!! :O

Proof that he is madder then me :P

Rewired, yes I took a screenie of a screenie. ::)I was so tired that I forgot how to post a pic and it went over the hill you know......

Its nice with the vehicle drop mod,I have used it for blocking entries etc. and it does function sometimes.(like driving the enemy in to the arms of my soldiers )any one else thought of that?? ::)

Cybo