Battlefield 2

Acriku

I bunny hop alot now. But you guys arn't going to give me the beef about bunny hopping are you?

I mean, now bunny hopping should be allowed coz we can't shoot while we are bunnying around/

Lets say its just used for survival purposes. (NOT that I used to bunny around before the patch came out ofcource) ???

I bunny hop alot now. But you guys arn't going to give me the beef about bunny hopping are you?

I mean, now bunny hopping should be allowed coz we can't shoot while we are bunnying around/

Lets say its just used for survival purposes. (NOT that I used to bunny around before the patch came out ofcource) ???

Nah, after the patch I don't see anything like it used to be before that....now it's just jumping without shooting. I will do it when I reload sometimes.

after all that chit chat about private rankings and the copyed versions of bf2

i am now asking my self..did ea wanted peapol to playe this game for free???

why didn't they lock the regestration with a CD key like they did in many games

like lotr and nfs....was it so hard to do so???or they did leave the back door open

like some kind of a test....or to take players from other free games like America army

and ex.... thank you

not trying to open unwanted thread.. but i ask my self again..first bf2 and now fear...they made fear free...is there a new policy here from the gaming companyes???

are they telling us : just buy new PC and come playe our games by the 1000S and in this case we will

give it for free??? i wont be surprised if big games companyes like ea and sierra started to release there brand new games for free.. just to have the attention of millions of peapol..

maybe that is enough profit for them...just a remark

i can tell you some ideas... gaming revolution is making peapol buy expensive PC s 

you don't need  2 (7800 geforce 512mb)cards  on a sli technology mother board with a 4000+ amd cpu just to read email...

games are making consumers specially from the young age..spend all their money on new graphics cards

cpu , ang LSD screens extra...that is surly connected with the gaming industry.......

look for ex haw geforce powering most games and you see their logo in the game telling you the game

is played properly with their hardware....same thing for Pentium4.....

surly their is connection here...

Perhaps the kind of connection best discussed in a conspiracy thread ? hmmm ?

Perhaps not best placed within a BF2 thread which has amazingly been almost completely dedicated to BF2 ?  :)

yes i allready posted on the other thread about fear if you want to reply

Hopefully pacth 1.4 will fix the exploit/Hotel glitch.

Here is what I have found so far about patch 1.4.2  + 1.4 (both to be released as 1.4).

Remember its still in beta, although I read in spain that it was meant to be released on the 15th of August (gone now). No mention of this specific exploit  >:(.

================================================================================

Battlefield 2

Try from very lowest settings on everything first. Sound Card plays a huge role also. Does it lag when you get showered with artillery? or just lagging on everything? I'm running it on a 3000+ and 5500 still with no lag on low sets 800x600 70hrz...unless i'm on a crappy server with a 250 ping.

Although, with a 5500 256 mg. I don't even attempt to go any higher on graphics than low,that's just how graphic card heavy the game is.

I don't know why it doesn't show up on dxdiag, but the card is actually a Soundblaster Live! 5.1 Digital, so it's not a half bad card (not the half best, either).

Airstrikes and artillery equals immense lag. The worse though is when you go into the near-death/explosion mode and it goes blurry.

But besides that, the gameplay is choppy at best. I'm going to XP Pro x64-bit in a few days, and looking at prices I'm actually going for the 512MB GeForce 7800 because the 7900 is still too expensive for me to buy and throw out for a dx10 card come January.

But I just don't know how it can be *this* bad..

Ghost, unfortunately a 6100 is really just a word-processor card, in this instance it might even be better to have scar's 5500FX. Anything below a 6600 is not going to cut it for new games these days, however if you are looking for a new card and plan to upgrade as soon as possible to DX10 I would recommend getting a 7600gt because as of now that's the card where you will get the most bang for your buck, and it can play all the latest games at maximum or near maximum settings to boot.

I heard about the 7600GT, in fact was thinking of upping my 6600GT to one. Being a miserly basket case I decided not to, but it isnt DX10'd, is it ? So if newer cards with DX10 compatibility come along soon, then it might be better to wait, right ?

Spicy, where cxan I buy the  "LSD " screens? ::)

OH I like to get hands on that one.Is that trolls dancing at my screen there,???

cyyybooo.....heading for the stars

Damn cybo you beat me to it, and by "beat me to it" I mean I forgot to include it in my previous post. :-[

I was gonna write something about a tank eating a giant spider wielding a toilet brush...

yes, I did take my medication today.

The walls are melting again.

Weapons

Name         Time       Kills  Deaths    Ratio  Accuracy

Assault Rifle 44:57:30 792 1,531 0.52 16%

AT/AA         21:24:46 393 998 0.39 52%

Carbines 75:34:23 1,195 2,568 0.47 20%

Defibrillator 1:12:41 3 134         0.02 56%

Explosives 22:06:41 1,748 1,182 1.48 29%.......Wtf!? 29%?

The accuracy percentages are wacky, i've tried to bring up my explosive stats but the end percentage seems even smaller.