Battlefield 2

Acriku

I dont know what ribbons and medals I have, the main stat I use to tell how I am doing is my points score and my kill to death (k/d) ration. I think rewired has a seriously good k/d ratio. Consider that players get spawn raped, artilliary'd and taken out in other ways too, I am sure, that are uncontrollable and almost unfair (although they are fair ! Spawn raping :P), and then still manage to get a balanced (~1:1) K/D ratio.

this means in normal battle he kills not only as much as he dies, but also extra to make up for the artillary and C4s and spawn rapes...etc....

Thats my aim ;)

u can look them up in ure bfhq  awards status...i just looked at your status yesterday by doing

a search you got lots of them mutch more than scar...speacialy with medic and support..

u have 4 vetren awards..let me remeber : the supoort one and the other for giving ammo and the medic and the engineer scar have 3 sniper and commander and speacial operations..

you overall combat accurecy is 16%  mine is 15% so far scar is about 20%  well not bad..haw about the others haw  mutch is ure accurecy overrall??

in lots of rounds speacialy with the 64 players map you cant realy control haw many times you

get killed speacialy with the elit players around (commanders or pilots) like for example

if the anemy dominate air the bombs will come raining on ure army and the killes will be is mass numbers

and u cant avoid them.. here you can only kill more to level things up.. when i started playing

i had 3 to 1  killes per death rate whitch means i get killed 3 times for every kill i do..

now i look at my round resolts and about every time my killes is more than my deathes and my overall rate came to about 50/50% killes per deathes (with the help of some unloacks)

i am happy with my level because at the servers i playe on i started to  come first at lots of rounds with max killes and peapol fear my attacks..

well its all about the range issue.. if you plan to run for long distance and fight close range attacks the pkm will slow you down as it is about 16 kilos to carry and its usless to shot from it unless ure prone... the mg36 gives you the advantage of using it from standing or running status giving you a massive fire power over the ather attacking untis sutch as assolts and SO  units who carry a normal 20 shot magazine rifels..but they will still be faster than you and have more accurecy unless you have better or higher spotes on them whitch is what a good support soldier must do..then you can prone offcorse and have better aim..

but if you didnt and you had to move long distances or fight hand to hand combat then the pkm is totaly unusfull and you might find the mg more handy and eazy to use like a normal m16 or clachinckof....

the pkm is good if you plan to block a streat or make an anbush to defend a flag it is 10 times more powerfull than the MG-36  but i hurd they reduced it accurecy in one of the patches.. i remeber killing 10 guyes in a row with a pkm  when they tryed to march to a flag just one after the other it a stationary killing machine.

If I get SF and/or Eurobooster, will i need to start again to get the unlocks 2 at a time ? I assume thats whats been happening with you ladies. You get a promo and get an unlock from the game and one from the expansion pack ?

Did anyone answer this question that ergin asked? Cause I would like to try the MG36 out myself if I had the 2 unlocks.

Well I did I asume  ::) As for my  experience with the PKM and the MG36 somtin`  like Spicy here,But I think its easier to aim quick when  running and then prone quick with the MG36 .If IM on a big map (not City )I like to use the PKM, CAUSE THE mg36 is more a "close" combat gunner 8)

Erjin.

I got my unlocks after playing SF for a short while  2 unlocks in game, and after logging on to BFHQ the day after I got 2 more.! ::) :O

The G3 is a real destroyer. ;)

cybo

yes i got sf and i get 2 unlocks every rank and offcorce the powerfull sf weapons i use the

assolt rifel sf2000 all the time and it helped me getting the vertren assolt badge olso the

flash bombs is good every one must get sf or pay the price at the battle field

i dunno yet about euro force i was going to ask dose it add more weapons to ypu unloacks

so you get more than 3 weapons per class?? somone plz tell us thx

I've been using the G3 lately alot more, that's a very underrated gun I think.(damn that thing has some major stopping power) I also think alot depends on the player as to which type of gun aiming he likes better. Some like scopes and laser sites and others like the regular iron sites. For me I like all of them, so I just am always switching around depending on whats going on at the moment.

I would also like to add that, well I know I told everyone to get SF and it was so great, now don't get me wrong I do like SF just not the nightime maps. What I will say is DO GET the Euro-Forces booster pack. I have to say I am totally hooked on those maps and weapons, I would choose that over SF anyday put it that way. Can't go wrong there for around 10 dollars. I love it so far.

would u give us some details ef addon? like do we get more unlocks?? and if yes do u think the weapoms are better than those of sf??? i didnt see any extra unlocks for for bf2 on the game guide

exept for those of sf and main bf2.. thank u

would u give us some details ef addon? like do we get more unlocks??

All weapons can be found here  http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons

The L96A1 sniper rifle is the only weapon that can be unlocked from Euro Force

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/unlocks/l96a1

Once you have unlocked the L96A1 you will be able to use it on all bf2 maps

If you have BF2 special forces and/or euroforce it will give you 1 extra unlock/rank

I got both and at my current rank i have 12 unlocks ( did not enable the last 2 yet )

yes i use the f2000 all the time which is surly a sf weapon...and i do get 2 unloaks per rank...

i know there other good automatic weapons speacialy in the so class like the scar-L+H and the g36-c     

but i use the f2000 for other reasons  like the grenade luncher and the other assolt kit like flash

bombs.. am not realy good with running after armored trucks to stick a bag of c4 paste....]

olso i like the havy rounds of the f2000 that are similar to the scar_H but i guess better guided

with that lazer scop....i just read its a belgium made...intresting...i thought i would use the american weapons in this game...

I haven't played much lately but I do like the Euro-Force pack and maps alot more than SF. I got my veteran commander badge a while back on the Operation Smoke Screen map. The AT kit is nice too with the new gun instead of a shotgun, kinda like having a Scar-l and AT missiles. The medic rifle I picked up the other day and tried, that's a strange looking gun. Well worth the 10 dollars I think. Actually, I would've rather bought the Euro-Force over the SF. for the map choices alone anyway.  ;)

Am I not already using that gun, spizo ?

I have normal BF2 and I have unlocked medics weapon. Its ok, and the extra points for revive and repair makes it a great overall kit !

erjin..damn,,, you dont know what gun you are shootting from??? haw do u call ure self a fighter???

no you are not using the mighty g36-E  coz according to this link giving by rigel  http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons

it say the g34-E is a sf unloacks and what u did unlock is the l85-A1....

my advise to you is to forget what scar is talking about on ef and download sf today and start over

its not about which maps are better the fact is if you dont use the sf weapons unloacks you loose

a lot of advantage... belive me try the g35-E for medic class and you will know what am talking about.... 90% of the player i see are using the bf2sf unloacks in  bf2 original..so dont stay alone man its only few $$

for ure information nunu the g36-E is the brother of the g36-C which is the basic bf2 unlock for

the so class you from here you see its power and advantage it gives to the medic player

belive me you are helpless without it hehehe

I would've rather bought the Euro-Force over the SF. for the map choices alone anyway.  ;)

but you need the sf weapons unlocks more than you need the ef...its not about the game its about the unloacks the you need in the original bf2 you cant compare the ef unlocks with the sf unloacks

when u buy sf dont think tha u are buying a game just think you are buying weapons for the big

bf2 notmal game if u read rigel post in this page  this what he said: The L96A1 sniper rifle is the only weapon that can be unlocked from Euro Force.... so i was just talking about that scar..if i was to choose i will defently get the sf arsinal unlocks never thinking about the game it self

It's quite sad that you buy something solely for the unlocks or the new weapons. What's really worth the price tag is the new elements of gameplay that have been added to the game. Special Forces and Euro Force provide that (I don't have EF, but judging SF, the style of the new maps really changes the mode of gameplay altogether. More infantry battles means more fun). The new guns are really just a bonus.