Site Updates

Gobalopper

Why does the Swiss flag have 2 grey spaces beside the centre of theflag itself? ???

Because it's square shaped

Btw,how did Apollyon find out it was King-Mega who was Terabyte?Was it because of the name?[The name sounds very numerical...tera,mega,giga]

Terabyte (of the US Goverment and CIA ???) added me on msn claiming to be a guest at Fed2k as well as a CIA operative...

Yeah, but is he in the Mossad? I don't think so!

Hello? This is the same person who said he went to Harvard and was a scientist and loads of other crap. He can't even spell scientist! He's blatantly just some 10 year old kid somewhere with no firends or perception of reality who wants attention. Kinda reminds me of Nav... lol ;)

Apollyon, he is a kid and a total dumbass. I found his msn messanger nick on my buddies list months ago, and a few weeks ago he contacts me asking for dating advice. I'm thinking, what the hell? Then he goes of an some absurd story about being a 13 year old CIA agent. I then asked him what his universal recognition code was, he said remind me what that is. I told him I was in the CIA, and mine was:

34fds-3423fs-35gyyd-78jjyf

He then made up his own, using the same spots for numbers and letters so that his came out something like:

46dfg-4536df-67hjkk-49drfg

I then blocked him when he claimed the CIA was on the way to arrest me.

Whats up with the change to the ads? They are larger now and when there is not an ad and the Fed2k news is there there is a big white space.

Well, the space can now hold 4 ads instead of 2.

As for the amount of money needed... 18GB of quality bandwidth & 2 GB of quality space... you do the maths. ;)

I blocked him when he tried to post on dune2k again.

Apollyon, he is a kid and a total dumbass. I found his msn messanger nick on my buddies list months ago, and a few weeks ago he contacts me asking for dating advice. I'm thinking, what the hell? Then he goes of an some absurd story about being a 13 year old CIA agent. I then asked him what his universal recognition code was, he said remind me what that is. I told him I was in the CIA, and mine was:

34fds-3423fs-35gyyd-78jjyf

He then made up his own, using the same spots for numbers and letters so that his came out something like:

46dfg-4536df-67hjkk-49drfg

ROFLMAO! :D Arrest you!??!!?!?!!*Falls off chair laughing*

What is his sign-in name?Can you IM it to me?

I think we need to let Jay and Silent Bob to look into this Terabyte matter. They know how to deal with kids on the internet.

Lol, i agree completely. Terabyte is such a dumb flour. I hate them little bummers. Always saying that they are so great, that they are gangsters and have fathers in the mafia family. Oh and they sell kilograms of drugs every day..... right...

I remember another kid. He once said to me. "I have a new computer, it has a viper 550 Agp and a voodoo3 Agp". I then told him that you cannot have 2 Agp cards in one computer... but ofcourse the dumb flour kept on saying that he realy had that, and after that he threatened me with a vacuum cleaner LOL!! ;D . He grabbed the hose and tried to hit me with it... damn, he was realy close in getting his head smashed against a door.

On:

http://www.dune2k.com/?page=duniverse-miniseries&show=cod-fanreviews

Quondam has a mailto feature, yet he has no email address. (therefor get rid of mailto feature)

Oops, seems many users don't have an email address on review pages. I am now assuming it is being used so their names show up in yellow text.

Also why is quondam a guest in this thread:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=9452

Did he leave the messageboard and I just forgot?

On

http://www.dune2k.com/?page=duniverse-miniseries&show=cod-interviews

Daniela Amavia's picture is not showing up right.(grey pic)

Is it just me or did I never notice the Terminal hosted site as being for railroad tycoon? And it even has it's own forum. :O

I just read the news part and it seems it is new. :) When were you gonna publicize it Gob?