Site Updates

Gobalopper

How long have you been a member ?

I have seldom been so amused by something.ROTFL

You are priceless Dustscout ! ;D

Not sure. A while.

And what exactly do you mean? If the woman in the article's real name is Mahdi then why shouldn't Mahdi's real name be Mahdi?

Doc, if it happend with just switching PC on at your work [ ie PC A has another IP block then PC B, those can be routed differently via a Dutch located network or an American one. You can even be in the same switch for that to happen. ]

Besides that, considering the company you work for. . and the locatation. . you are next to if not ontop of the router who are sending the data to transatlantic fiber cables to the US. I won't be supprised if a few of the PC in our country have registered US IP's.

Just a guess though. ..

[ and I though your IP address belonged to Chello, or a former subcontracter of them anyway. . ;) ]

Besides that, considering the company you work for. . and the locatation. . you are next to if not ontop of the router who are sending the data to transatlantic fiber cables to the US.

You're right, we're as close as anyone can get to the internet backbone... Obviously you won't hear me complaining about download speeds :P

the internet is way to big to crash. .. at least I think. .different sections can always keep up large parts of it.

And although Nyarlathotep is close to one of the Northern European backbones .. it's a connection in many [ not that many but still ;) ]

Think that if wanted amateurs and individual ISP's can keep up sort of an internet just with dial-up connections like it started with. Not to forget the independant university networks and military networks the world has.

the internet is way to big to crash. .. at least I think. .different sections can always keep up large parts of it.

And although Nyarlathotep is close to one of the Northern European backbones .. it's a connection in many [ not that many but still ;) ]

Think that if wanted amateurs and individual ISP's can keep up sort of an internet just with dial-up connections like it started with. Not to forget the independant university networks and military networks the world has.

We're world wide, so not just the Nothern European backbone ;)

Like I told Rottevis, if you're ever in the neighbourhood, give me a shout and I might be able to give you a tour :)

You're right though, the internet is to big to crash completely, but if someone with a bad mind would want to do harm, they can wreck havoc...

Hey Nyar, ain't you just a little interested in crushing Madagascar?

Why Madagascar ?