Site Updates

Gobalopper

Well somehow the person managed to remove their post, I saw it because I was also adding to a post at the time.

In the who's online I saw next to the guest,modifying post in thread etc.

Do you still know the reply / topic in question .. it should have last modifiel by guest below it in the post.

Please people, ask questions only when you couldn't find the answer yourself. There have been many replies on why guests appear to do things they shouldn't be able to.

It's because when they get an error message because they can't reply to a post (and have clicked "reply") but the who's online shows as they are really doing that action.

Well somehow the person managed to remove their post, I saw it because I was also adding to a post at the time.

In the who's online I saw next to the guest,modifying post in thread etc.

Do you still know the reply / topic in question .. it should have last modifiel by guest below it in the post.

Sorry I can't remember now.

[tt]Site Updates

You are in a large and very busy thread pertaining to updates around the forums.

There is a reply button here.

There is a quote button here.

There are some posts here.

>read most recent post

The post, by a DuNeNeWt, reads:

How can you feel left out? You haven't been here...:s He said he didn't have enough time to be Fed2k Staff

>find my most recent post before today

That sentence isn't one I recognize.

>Find my most recent posts.

You have three posts dated today. The ones after that are all from before November 30.

>repent

Done.[/tt]

[tt]Site Updates

You are in a large and very busy thread pertaining to updates around the forums.

There is a reply button here.

There is a quote button here.

There are some posts here.

>$brief

Room descriptions off.

>read 2 most recent posts

The two posts are by a DuNeNeWt. They read:

Multi User Domains.

Its a type of online game.

There's a good Dune one i used to play a lot somewhere.

>kick dunenewt

What a grisly idea.

>press reply

Pressed.

----------------

There is a post button here.

There is a preview button here.

There is a thread synopsis here.

>type "I can't believe you've never heard of ZORK! It's a classic! It's been out since 1980, one of the first PC games! You know, Interactive Fiction, text adventures, Infocom?"

Done.

>scream

AGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

>press post

Pressed.[/tt]

Here is an early look at the next version of the member map, well just the map portion of it really.

US map:

http://www.dune2k.com/yabbse/MM-USA.gif

Europe map:

http://www.dune2k.com/yabbse/MM-EU.gif

World maps:

http://www.dune2k.com/yabbse/MM-World.gif

Also I won't be answering any more questions about guests doing things on Who's Online. If you want an answer for this question just look back a few pages.

With the new maps

It would be a bugger if you lived in Tasmania (Australia) or wellington (New Zealand). They don't appear on the map.

We brought (LOTR) to the big screen, all I ask is we have all of NZ on the map. Please! :)

We may be small but we stand tall.

With me, the pages load several times faster now. I'm used to open all boards at once using the tab-function with Mozilla, and I see all the pages load in about 2 seconds, while it used to take about 10 seconds or more before everything was loaded.