Site Updates

Gobalopper

Just a note to all members that myself, or any other member of the staff, will never ask you for your password.

It seems someone is asking users here for their passwords claiming to be one of us. Don't reply to their email and instead forward the message, including headers, to me. Also I would recommend hiding your email via the profile link so people can't find it and do this in the future.

Maybe an option that you can give 2 email adresses?

The first one is the email-adress which you registered with, and where you receive your password with when you visit the first time or have forgotten your password.

And when you select the option that you want to hide that password, a new edit-box appears where you can enter your second email-adress if you want, and that email adress will be shown to other members.

Like my first email-adress is hidden, but my @dune2k.com account can be used for members to contact me.

Do you know who this person is now?

Does someone have a .bmp in their sig or something my internet went crazy like it did when someone had a .bmp in their sig, images wont load. Me restart browser and hopefully it was because of some other site.

Also, Fed2k seems to be slow again. :(

Why does the Swiss flag have 2 grey spaces beside the centre of theflag itself? ???

Because it's square shaped

Btw,how did Apollyon find out it was King-Mega who was Terabyte?Was it because of the name?[The name sounds very numerical...tera,mega,giga]

Terabyte (of the US Goverment and CIA ???) added me on msn claiming to be a guest at Fed2k as well as a CIA operative...