Site Updates

Gobalopper

I think it would be possible, although not sure at teh amount of work it would take to implement.

Gob, have you archived attachmenvts lately? or We regularly delete accounts with 0 posts who have not logged in within the last month or within two weeks after creating their account.

Just wondering as I remember you used to do that often. Although I'm sure school takes up lots of time.

The board will look similar to here but right now its just the default theme. So expect the board to look similar to what it does now when its ready. And Newt its probably not going to use css like before. Other customizations I don't really know yet.

I archive attachments when the folder gets full and last I checked it still had a few MB left. And I deleted some 0 posts a few weeks ago.

I'm sure this was covered before, but what the hell.

On the who's online page a guest is from Asia Pacific, although there is no "flag" with it. Look at attached pic for better explanation. I also tried refreshing the page to see if it fixed it but it didnt. Missing a flag?[attachment archived by Gobalopper]