Nuclear War

ordos45

I think what pisses the Arabs off more than anything is to see our prosperity, and free-thinking society(compared to their's anyway).  Free- thinking is dangerous as it leads away from the religious ties of their culture and takes control away from the corrupt religious leaders.  They want us out because we influence their youth.  

Look out the taxman has a nuke! :)

Arab countries are very religious, the entire region is very religious, which is probably what leads to most of the conflict. The problem is these countries have their own laws and rules that they have used for a centuries. You can't go around attacking everyone because they don't share the same ideology as you.

There are things that may hurt national security, or is just plain none of our darn business. Just because we are the people that populate this country, does not mean we have the right to do everything and know everything.

Look out the taxman has a nuke! :)

Arab countries are very religious, the entire region is very religious, which is probably what leads to most of the conflict. The problem is these countries have their own laws and rules that they have used for a centuries. You can't go around attacking everyone because they don't share the same ideology as you.

Until that ideology presents a real threat to our country, or until that ideology slaughters innocent people, or until that ideology has the potential to start major wars that we would eventually be drug into.  Like I said, some form of international law needs to be instated AND enforced.  Instating that law is easy, as we have seen, but enforcing it is the hard part.

Nobody would start a nuke war, this is because, nobody want to press on a button and kill one country, and be killed itself, asia or america, had blowed away, and france+++ had supported the defender!!

BioWar is the only way to make dangerus wwar without killing the whole world!!!

But it could start a nuke war ;D ;D ;D ::)

A world war would start soon, If America is gonna continue their Attitude toward's the other country's.

Arab's had enough of America. Even China is a little mad on them. (( Thats what i think then. ))

And if a War is gonna start, Hopefully they wont use nuke's or some other mass genocide weapon.

:-X

Right, Arab countries, not Arabs in general.

What is it about our attitude that you disaprove of Kirov?  Is it that we condemn Human rights violations? That we will fight to stop genocide?  That we will attack terrorists?  That we will make every effort to maintain stability in the world?  What is it about those ideals that you disagree with?  

China's just pissed off at us because as more of their youth are exposed to western culture, the less control they have over their people.  And they are pissed off because we speak out against their human rights violations.  Which are mostly the same reasons the Arabs (countries) are pissed at us.

Maybe we should just step out and become isolationists.  But in order to do that we would have to stop trade, financial aid, and military protection to allies.    History shows us, though, that isolationism is impossible in the long run.  So we are stuck being involved with the rest of the world.

We are all stucked to the rest of the world. Our current nations can't survive on it's own. You'r [ USoA ] isn't just involved to the rest of the world. We are all involved with eatchother. And niether of us is sersufficient enough to break these ties with therest of the world.

So we all need eatchother. And with that need there is a certain "must" idea. Adn people don't like that they "must" do things. So when things raise to high they start blaming eatchother.

[ you can't say it's againt Arabic countries and not the Arabic people. The counties are created by the people of the country. They deside the idiolagy of the country they are in. So anything that's "nation related" is infact indirectly "people related". You can't like the Egyptian culture but hate Egyptians. ]

Like i said before, America is playing for god. Because they have a huge economy or Military power doesn't mean they own the world. They are trying to manipulate other country's,

Yet they are trying to hide themselves with being "Diplomatic"

Why may america have tons of nukes? While other country's may only have a few.

(( This is my opinion no offense ))

My comment was on the last sentrance of The old wom.

Not to any fact that the USoA is playing God.

To that, I think that you can say that the USoA is averreacting in some ways [ not all ], but to so they are playing God is way to mutch.