Nuclear War

ordos45

Disarm them. Just think of what about the maintenance ? Even if they are not going to use or disarm them the need that. And without the people who know how the have been put together and function that could be verry diffecult.

At first I laught, then I started wondering and getting scared.

What is done is done. What is blown up is blown up. But what is to come is not always what is to come. Let's hope we can resort to more humane things, such as the war depending on chess.

Side note: That might lead Russia and Ukraine to world domination, so that might be a bad idea.

Bush is telling them to build nukes!?  I rescind my comment about rescinding my comment aobut him being an idiot.  Nuclear weapons are unstoppable, that is why there are half a dozen treaties banning their use in war.  The US proved how deadly they were in WW2 and no one has used them since in war.  Russia is our ally for crying out loud, China makes 90% of the stuff we buy!

Well the signal the Bush sends by this isn't friendly towards Russia nor China.

And why should they use the nukes in the Israelli conflict, you can't use nuclear weapons as an offensive weapon, IMHO they have a deffensive role, if they should have a role at all. I know that the US can't just get rid of their nuclear arsenal but you can't use them to intermidate other nations with.  

"US is deadly in war"

Hahaha, Yeah sure i can send troop's to the enemy. If the Russians and British, Not to mention other country's weakend the enemy.  ::)

If Russia was still the ally's of the German we would all be Speaking german or Japanese.

The Russia of today is Open to Invasion of all the other country's and if you Believe in Nostradamus prediction. The Arabs will conquer the Sovjet's.

(American's got their Bottoms(lol) kicked by Chinese people in Vietnam :P )

Well Hitler hated the slavs as much as the jews, so the non aggresion pact would have ended anyways.

And Jacob yes the nuclear weapons was for intimidation during the cold war, but the world is a different place today. Bush donsn't say if you attack us we will to like wise, he say if you don't do as we say we'll nuke you, atleast that's how I interpret it.

Kirov, US is deadly in war, Britain is deadly in war, hell even Brazilian women are deadly in war. War is deadly! You kill one enemy in war, that is deadly!

Don't even mention 'Nam, you know how that was a mistake. Do you know the many that died there? You are laughing at them right now with your "comment". So please, have respect, for both sides, of the 'Nam war.

Douds, the bomb ended the war. The war could have lasted for ages, killing much more than who were killed in the bomb. And also I'm sure it felt good to do it, after PH and everything.

Anyone know why Bush is threatening China?

Scientists have so far always builded big nuks. Not small variant of the weapon, this because the weapon is about the be terrefing and not to be really used. [ at leased that's what the scientists who build them say ] But if the US army is going to build smaller nucliar weapons this effect is gone and they can be used easyer because of the "terror" effect that's gone.

And Gobalopper, why is Russia unstable ? The havn't lead the world to an economical crisis, or war [ exept for their own "internal" war ] nor do they bother us with countless trade embargo's.

They are an [ isolated ] country by itself, and have some [ Ok, mayby a lot  ] internall problems. But in their own way they seem to manadge, in my opinion. So I wouldn't call them unstable. And even if they are, why should they be a nucliar target for the United States ? It doesn't seem that Russia is treatning other country's. The US was pointing their agression towards terrorism [ that I fully support ] but this proposal isn't against terrorism, it's directed at specific country's. Not their personal protection but specific agression towards specific country's.

War isn't a matter to make fun of it's one of the worst thing on earth, especially now with the nuclear threat being more and more overwhelming.

Acriku I take it that the US is "protecting" it's interrest in Taiwan by aiming at china and yes I know China probably also have aimed their misiles at the US.

I was just thinking wgat if the balcans where also a target?? We will never have peace as long people agree to have the nuclear missiles.

I understand why the US want to build a defensive shield against nuclear missile attacks but they are making a mistake by not involving Russia into it and make a joint deffense, otherwise it will seem like an offensive act "we can attack you but you can't strike back, remember that" this will make a lot of countries anti american.

Yeah but if the Duck gets eaten alive, He has a Sneaky Knife and guts the snake from the inside and heck you dont wanna know how painfull that is to the snake. Anyways serious.

Russia is devastated now, Even if they gonna fight the American's the Chances are big they are gonna be whooped by the Americans. Heck even a Poor neighbor land can conquer them now.

Russia still has nuclear materials which could be stolen or used by a rogue group within the country. It may never happen but its something that should be planned for. The US knows a lot more then the average citizen when it comes to what is happening in the world. That spy case a little while ago just goes to show that both countries still spy on each other so things aren't all friendly between the two countries just yet.

I know that they spy each others, and I don't think they are the only one spying.

What I say is that alot of the things the US have been doing lately the shield etc seems agressive to other nations and they don't have any right to do this.

If the US act agressive they will loose the Big brother role and become a tyrant instead. We have to loosen up and stop rattling the swords that wont get us anywhere than a war, but maybe that's what Bush dream about.

Big Brother role and become a tyrant instead. Hah. Anyone else read 1984 (I'm a big George Orwell fan) it could happen on a smaller scale west against east. Bush against a mahdi (eg Bin Laden, Saddam Hussien, etc).

Arabians=Fremen

For Shai-Hulud!

Okay serious,  Yeah Russia has Nuclear weapons. but whats the Use of throwing a nuclear missile on the Invading Army if the Army is in the Country, They destroy their own land with the enemy.

And America has a big chance of getting more enemie's.

Oh and what did they say Liberty and freedom? hmmmm  ::)

It would seem natural that Colin Powell or one of the other high ranking official would say something to the press about this recent report from the Pentagon. I still do not understand why they would need or even want to use nuclear weapons in the Israeli-Arab conflict or even the China-Tawain conflict. Does either conflict pose such a threat that using nuclear weapons is being considered. I mean Israel and Palistine have been fighting already for years and China says that Tawain is still a Chinese providence. Someone explain more.