Nuclear War

ordos45

If it really was routine it's not for a specific treath of one of the country's. A lot of country'sl have nucliar cababilety, and they all defend themselfs contstantly against a "possible" and realy treath from eatch other.

Taiwan and China are infact the same country. When the comunist with Mao Tse-tung took over the country, Chiang Kai-shek moved his nationalistik government to Taiwan I believe it was in 1949 but I'm not sure.

After this each of the two claims that they are the real China.

Yep :D

And what about all those times we needed the US and it's army to enforse golbal rules. The UN and NATO have worked together with US troopes a lot of times.

In a way I think we are not giving the US the room it wants / needs. We seem to be able to ask fovours of the US army, but we don't give them any "personal" freedom when they are planing a devensieve strategy.

[ but it has a weird dualictiek in it that I won't deny ]

It's a sesame cake eat sesame cake world out there. Do what you got to do to do what you got to do. But I do agree, America is a powerful being. Just think about it, everyone talks about it, hate it or love it, and to think what we had to start with.

Well as I've said over and over again war doesn't rid the world of terror. We need to educate the 3rd world, wars and bombings will only make them hate us more and until people start to understand this we will get nowhere.

And  the US isn't the only ones giving foreign aid and not the only one who sends soldiers to battle.

Just like the Partizans. Or something like that in the WW2, Germany maked the The rebels only angrier and angrier with destroying villages Russia. The Partizans was a huge problem to the German's those days. Since they destroyed the Train's and the Supplies as well.

Anyways, Like i mentiond before. The Arabians and other lands has alot of reasons to hate America.

No we are not the only ones to give aid and military support, but any other country is a distant second.

You're right, education is the most important factor for these third world countries, but you can't educate the people if the dictatorship does not allow your message to get through.

I agree with some of your points and yes we have to getrid of the dictators, but nuclear weapons shouldn't be a factor.

In the afghan war we have send a rather large number of soldiers taking our poor size in the matter. We also have troops on the Balcans I myself have seceral friends in Kosovo at the moment. You must take into note that not all countries have as alrge a military as the US we are 5 mio people and only have a rather little military force.

I'm sorry I erased my location I'm Danish.

And I see that in the end we share some views after all.

Offcourse the US are the one bearing the biggest burden but she also has the largest military force, so if you taake it in percentage we are also doing well out in the world, right now we also have soldiers in war under american command in afghanistan. And in Bosnia and Kosovo we at presence as well.

In the Gulf war the Brittish fought along with the US too, I know you may think that you are fighting alone but you aren't. You just have the largest army.

Let's not get into America sucks america rules again  :-/

But, yes, without America the world wouldn't be close to the way it is now. But that is the same with most countries. We all have our place in the world.  ;D

I didn't think this had become an America sucks, America rules discussion, and I hope I didn't demean other countries assistance.  Propotionally, I agree other countries have been instrumental in world affairs.

My whole beef, was that we are trying to help the world be a better place one way or the other, and we seem to get sh#* on by many of the countries we try to help.