The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

I finally got back into PC gaming again after being offline since I joined the Marine Corps back in 2006.  If anyone is drops by and views this post drop a line or two.  Hopefully that old man GUNWOUNDS is still around somewhere.  He taught me everything i knew about this game.  

• 1 month later...

I do recall the Fedaykin Elite Warriors clan and scorpion too. :)

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And days of auld lang syne?"

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey old timers! I was going through some of my old bookmarks in Chrome and saw Fed2k Discussion as a link and I just had to visit. I remember this forum being one of my daily visits back in the early 2000's. Nice to see the forum still up and running after all these years. Great work Gobalopper! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I just got a new desktop for the first time in a few years so I'll try to be on more often. Things are still going alright for me, I'm still somehow an elected official for a medium sized city of about 55K and oversee a budget of about 95 million dollars. Working as a nurse and going to school full time as well, and my daughter is 7 and wicked smaht.

I'm also on standby for refugee assistance in Eastern Europe to help with the Ukrainian situation and may be headed to Romania/Moldova for aid.

We meeting for drinks right Edric O?