Euro 2004

Dunenewt

I got online radio for a bit. Heard 1 - 0 as you say, then something about England playing well, then it went down. Bah !

Anyone know a good Internet Radio Station that does euro2004 ? (not bbc, it is not working)

Thanks for the link, but that ones text. I was hoping to get audio, much easier. guess I will have to persevere with bbc.co.uk

Didn't they do well ? A game with lots of action, I even felt sorry for the croations (sorry for the spelling if its wrong !) who played with spirit.

Ok England through good work there thanks to wayne.Today we hope Denmark make it.Looking forward to England vs. Portugal.This talk from the Italians bout fixed match just show how they think,On one self you know others ;)There will be full power from start.May the best team win.

Cybo

www.livescores.org also gives you minute-by-minute coverage, so does www.4thegame.com and BBC Sports...

In: Portugal, Greece, England, France

Out: Russia, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Croatia

My thoughts

Looks like all the teams that people favour less are now out, but shockingly, Spain has gone out. And what's worse? They couldn't even get an average of 1 goal per game and Raul played 3 full games and ended up with an egg... ::) Spain's bowing out is rather shocking actually, but Portugal, being the hosts, definitely have to get through, and Greece, the surprise package of Euro 2004, booked their place by clinching the second spot from Spain.

Group C

If Denmark and Sweden draw today, Italy have to beat Bulgaria by 3 goals at least, but that is quite possible. If either Denmark and Sweden wins, the winner gets through, the loser will hope Italy fails to win, then the loser of the Scandinavian derby will get through if Italy really fails to qualify.

Group D

OK Czech Rep. have taken their spot. Now either one of the two powerhouses, Germany and Holland, have to get their arse out, who will it be? Germany's last game against Czech Republic will be a tough one but the Czechs might take it easy as this game doesn't affect their standings in the group, and if they do and allow Germany to win, Germany will get through. If Germany does not win and Holland beats Latvia, then Holland books their place in the last 8. If both end up with wins or draws, Germany still gets through as they have 1 more point than the Dutch. But have the critics forgotten Latvia? If Latvia encounters a miracle and beats Holland, they have a chance of getting into the next round, but they will need Germany to not be able to win.... GO LATVIA GO! :)

HI ha Denmark in,good match yesterday.The Italian will criticise the game cause it went 2-2.If the Italians saw the same game as me,they would see two teams going for the victory.

We meet Chezh,a game with a  lot tof potential,I look forward for it

Cybo

The match was a normal one. Both sides tried to win that one. But when Sweden scored 2-2 in of the last minutes, both sides decided that this was a very good score for both teams, and the last minutes ended with some players of Sweden passing the ball to each other, without anyone interfering...

The italians themselves caused that they were excluded from finals...

offcourse it was fixed, didn't you all see the 2-2 Nordic Victory signs?

honestly, would Denmark let a goal go in so we could play against czech rep. instead of eith Netherlands, Latvia or Germany??

thief thinks everyone steals... get a life....

Wow, 2 big teams out now...Spain and Italy. Today 1 more, either Holland or Germany, or maybe even both if Latvia is lucky. This sure is a crazy Euro tournament...

big teams??? what have they shown during this cup ? jack shit ! I can't remember a cup when Spain showed they could play, they play like a dream in the qual but when it matters the fall apart, they aren't a big team they just have a lot of very good individuals, same as Italy with Snotti & Co., in my eyes it's the best thing that happened that they went out (Italy that is) I can't take their crap about fixed games serious, learn to play as a team wankers or fly home to italy!