Euro 2004

Dunenewt

thanks for the correction low, I don't how I could live without it.

he has 24 hours to appeal. I've lost everything for that asshole he get's frustrated and made a totally sick tackle against Henriksen wich should have gotten Totti the red card right away...and spits Poulsen repeatingly in the face, in my Totty is an idiot and a primadonna.

As for Greece, I kinda like them, they play as a team something a team like Italy could learn from. I hope they and Portugal advance.

I 'm afraid Croatia will eliminate you poor British and will advance to the quarterfinals to be crushed by Greece  ;D ;D.

Anyway, yesterday Croatia deserved the win. Firstly they conceded the goal because of a stupid mistake which France didn't deserve. Secondly, Trezeguet was so stupid so as to almost waste the chance, but fortunately for him the referee closed his eyes and let the "big" team equalise. This simply sux, I hope they won't dare do it again.

After today's game I started to believe the Czech Republics are no. 1.

The only reason they did well against The Netherlands was due to our stupid head coach helped them get back in the game when he substituted Arjan Robben... And not to mention the ref who was a freaking *******

One substitution=3 goals? ::)

I think:

Poor team coordination and lapse of concentration due to "win mindset"=3 goals :D

If you had watched the game,you would have noticed that when Robben was substituted, it already was 2-1 ::)

You would also have seen that he was a threat to their defense and after he was off, they basically could do what they wanted on the left side.

Besides, I said it was one of the reasons, the ref sucked big time... Next time think before you spam in another thread..

It would be much fairer for the Netherlands if the game had ended in a draw. Both teams lost plenty of chances throughout the game and there was no period where one of them completely dominated. Great game and I hope we see more of those.

I agree, a draw would have been fair. So far it's been one of the better games I've seen, both teams did well !

Ref? I didn't see any penalty being given or any red cards being flashed... ???

*sigh*

Like I said earlier, THINK before you post... You obviously haven't seen the match, neither did you read anything about it. A red card WAS flashed (against the Dutch) and a penalty SHOULD be given to the Dutch...

Stop spamming