Euro 2004

Dunenewt

I HATE PORTUGAL... GRRRR Ugly country.... In the list of world domination plans.. Portugal just took first place to conquer. Holland should've done better but arg!! how could they lose... I hate Portugal grrr.

I HATE PORTUGAL... GRRRR Ugly country.... In the list of world domination plans.. Portugal just took first place to conquer. Holland should've done better but arg!! how could they lose... I hate Portugal grrr.

you sound like an italian, you just have to face that Portugal played better football.

as for tonights game, I'm cheering for Greece all the way.

Holy shit!

Another victory to the clever old fox Rehhagel and his pupils,Congrats,Then we are back to square one.Portugal vs. Greece.LOL its like Denmark in 92`,and they won.........! ::)

Cybo

My prophecy is about to be fulfilled. Portugal and Greece meet in the first and final matches of the tournament, the Greek demigods triumph in both and take the trophy home.

listen to this man, he will be right.

Actually I'm in a win - win situation I love Portugal, and I like Greece (have had money riding on them from day one) so what ever happens this will be great.

204240_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

muhahaha

All hail the Greek heroes:

204003_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

204241_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

204001_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg

It's true that the betting companies gave Greece little chance of winning the tournament so if you bet money on them before the first match (because after it the odds changed dramatically even though it was still considered unlikely) you 're gonna make a big fortune.

By the way low, there were many things that hadn't been done before that happened in this tournament, ie two teams from the same group reaching the final of the competition. So don't rely on statistics to work for you :P.

By the way low, there were many things that hadn't been done before that happened in this tournament, ie two teams from the same group reaching the final of the competition. So don't rely on statistics to work for you :P.

Not true, it happened before. 1988, the Dutch against the Russians. The Russians had beaten the Dutch in their group. They then again met in the final of the EC in 1988. To complete the statistics, the Dutch won then.

Well you have Zagorakis who seemed to do an excellent job against the Czechs.  But, you also have a superb defence, and my money will be on Greece winning.  Just hope that Nikilopodis doesnt have a howler!