Euro 2004

Dunenewt

Yeah, Latvia did pretty well i agree.

I'm actually happy that England is out. Dunno, it's good to see all those former great nations not make it to the next round... Italy, Germany, Spain hahah.

The fans in Italy were so upset with their team not going to the finals, that they threatened the players and cursed at them when they came back.

I too hope that France gets his ass handed over by Greece. But that sounds very unlikely.

As for the Sweden vs Denmark matchup, i don't think that'll happen. Denmark will probably lose to the Czech's, and Sweden vs. Holland.. I don't know... although ofcourse i hope that Holland will win.

"And so, the euro 2004 falls into crazyness, with all the "strong" teams eliminated, with everybody losing their bets and with all the remaining teams without a favorite one"

PD: If Netherlands is eliminated too this will be the most strange euro i ever seen.

yeah congrats Greece,the French arrogance are beaten (theres no bread let them eat cake)  hiii haaa. :P ::)

I don`t see it as a suprise. ::) :P

Respect to the Greece team and let the olympia torch burn a little longer.

Cybo

Since when any team in thin Euro shown arrogance?

Real arrogance is Brazil's ( arguably rightfully ) afterall they won world cup 5 times!!!

Anyway I do not like the modern Brazilian approach, the team that won 1s three cups was much more aggressive and stylish.

When I mean arrogance I mean that the teams don`t pay enough attention to the underdogs. ::)

They underestimate them,like Italy vs Denmark.Brazil arrogant ?maybye but thay are really good tho ??? 8)

Well the Czech has to pass the danish dynamite first hehe.

Cybo

I agree with you Cybo (on the arrogance part) and it makes me laugh to see the Italian paranoi, why don't they just face it, they sucked bigtime this cup. It's their own fault they didn't advance ciao ciao Italia.

and as for the everyone loseing their bets....I'm still in.

Holland finally made it and did get pass the penalty moster(has lost 4 tournys before on penalty)but was very lucky 8),they do not play good enough football,I say this even that Holland is one of my teams.!

Sweden hit the post twice in the end,too bad.Tomorrow we will see a hell of a game Denmark vs Czechs,Denmark win. ::)

Cybo

The game against the Portugues will be difficult. To bad the organization didn't decide to

even the ticket sales. From what I've heard is that only 9000 tickets will go to the Dutch, the rest will be Portugues...

Never the less, the Dutch will prevail ;D

1/2 Finals->Portugal vs The Orange Men :O Host advantage or star-studded team, you decide. ;)

Hey did you guys notice almost all the Real Madrid superstars, who all happen to be captains, are all out of the competition? Raul....Beckham....Zidane....only Figo is left...

I personally felt that Holland played badly against Sweden today...