Euro 2004

Dunenewt

Yep, we kept the same level of play as against the Czecks.

Latvia was no match. We were lucky that the Checks performed exceptionally well against

the Germans. In the stadium where the Dutch played the Latvian team, Dutch supporters were

chanting for the Checks...

Ok Germany is out,Holland in  hi ha,hup Holland ;)

I think Germany should go home and practice to play as a team.

Maybye there is a changing in who is the " big teams " in europe,! ::)

Tomorrow Euro 2004 really starts,Portugal vs. England,looking forward to this game.

Hope England can play as well they did last match.I don`t think that anyone that swa the matc Den Vs. SWE thin that it was fixed,I agree with Nampi that the Danes would be better of with holland,but if they are to be champs is does`nt matter cause then all have to be beaten any way??!!

Cybo

Well, not big teams, but more like "Highly rated" contenders before the competition started. ;D I felt that the penalty was fixed as well as the last goal.

Hmm, the last goal? It would seem a little crazy that the goalkeeper would go crashing into his own teammate and let the opponent slot it in cooly... :O

Too bad Latvia went out. Guess small teams can't compete afterall... :'(

NOW THE DUTCH SHALL FALL! ;D >:D

The Netherlands are playing some of the best football in this cup, if they keep this up they'll blast sweden off the field. They matched Czech rep and IMO these two teams are the best in this cup, it would be fair if they met in the final.

Just goes to show swiss neutriality no longer exists they are now a member of the state of portugal and should be nuked at the eairliest oppertunity. Referees no longer need glasses but to be trained in a)rules of football b)concept of neutrality which does not include suporting the home nation.

not only where we robbed but rapped and pilaged aswell. but even by dusties morality this was totaly immoral.

Totaly pissed off and outraged, hope you feel the same. hope you will lodge complaints with UAFA.

so this ref is banned for life.

Well, you don't cancel a goal unless you are fairly sure something wrong happened. And the referee wasn't. He actually ruined it for England. Good job. How much did Portugal pat you, by the way?

Hey I just finished watched the entire match telecast and I have to agree with the referee's decision to disallow Sol Campbell's goal. John Terry *did* obstruct Ricardo(the Portugal goalkeeper).

Also, did you guys notice that wh nRicardo saved Vassell's penalty, the last one, he was using his bare hands? I think Eusebio had shouted to him to remove his gloves. And when he was using his gloves, he kept going to the wrong way, lol. ???

Lol, Beckham is such an idiot. When I saw him going to hit the penalty, I told everyone around me that he was gonna miss and he did. I believe his season at Real Madrid has had a severe impact on his form. England deserved to win this one - it's their coach who kept them from it. As for Campbell's goal, this was rightly disallowed IMO.

The linesmen gave the goal but the ref disallowed it.

Rooney gets stood on his boot is left behind and hes injurded, the ref bollocks rooney and gives portugul free kick.

ashley cole gets a yellow card for a tackle on ranaldo and yet ranaldo keeps climbing on his back and dont even get a talking too.

the whole game the ref went their way >:( >:(

great goal by owen

I think England is too desperate for a title...lol....the next world cup, it will be 4 decades since England ever won anything! :D

And the reason why England keeps raving over Rooney and even outrageously compares him to Pele is because they have never actually produced anyone who could win any form of title for them, lol.

Well,Latvia is out,but I think we did well,provifing this was out first time in the UEFA.There was a joke going around the day of the match(Latvia VS Germany) that if Kahn(Or Khan?) let in a goal,he'd get granted Latvian citizenship ;) :D