The Flame Navaros Thread

Navaros

I think Navaros argue the way he does just because it's his hobby.

He likes that people get mad at his posts and reply and maybe crush his points, but he doesn't care. It's not the point in the discussion that's important, It's to heat up the arguments and if possible, direct them toward him so he can have more fun.

He often start his posts with "This is not true, this is bullshit" and the like, which are meanings, not facts. Nevertheless, people get mad, and try to bring down his claims...

BINGO!! we have a winner ;D ;D

For me this statement says it all

Well put Cyborg

"rarely has anything i have said on this site ever been "disassembled"."

Really? I must be subject to chronic, extremely detailed hallucinations!

"that is refusing to allow an opinion that is different than your own"

Pot and kettle!

"you say my posts are distasteful. you can be 100% assured that if i ever make a "distasteful" post, then it is in reponse to a post that was far *more* distasteful than mine."

"since i am the only Bible-believing Christian on this site, people here get the wrong idea that something is wrong with me for that reason, or that their opinion is better than mine."

This is a separate point, I take it.

"we all have opinions, and none of yours is any better than mine."

I value my opinion for little. I value my judgement significantly more highly, however, and usually, the judgement of some is correct, and that of other is not.

"outnumbering me does not make you *right*."

I quite agree. It is not numbers, but logic which makes me right when I am right.

Nav, you may be the only one who interprets the bible in the way that you do, but many people believe in it. Besides which, do remember that it was passed on and written by humans, and was subject to error and assumptions on the parts of the authors. They may have chosen to include details relating to matters historical and moral which were not true as far as they knew... it all depends on how far you extrapolate - you choose to take it literally as far as the spiritual and moral arguments are concerned, but others may believe it should be interpreted differently, taking only the gist of what it is saying, rather than use it as a specific, exhaustive and detailed moral checklist.

Ordos45 - i do witness to these guys here. for example, i don't say that Sodomites are going to Hell because it "makes me feel good"

i say it only because it is the Truth, and better for them to be aware of it than to be allowed to "pretend everything is ok" and hence have their eternal souls damned to Hell

i post because i care about their souls and even their lives here on Earth. God will turn his back on those who live such degenerate lives. i want them experience real joy in this life and the next, not the unending torture that now awaits them. if i didn't care, i would not intervene. the act of intervening proves that i care.

here is you, Ordos45: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame66.html

that is *EXACTLY* what you do. you do not witness. you bend, compromise, and stay uninvolved in matters relating to what God has commanded of you. there is nothing "Christian" about that sort of behaviour

Jesus never minced his words, and nor do i.

if you wish to compare anyone to Jesus, i am more like him than you are. i do not bury my head in the sand and lie to people or allow them to undermine the Truth for the sake of "keeping up relations", as you do.

(Now I will do a typical Navaros post. Observe that I absolutly don't go into the point of a post, but open a new discussion to show that I am the best at knowing the Bible and the only true Christian.)

God will turn hisHis back on those who live such degenerate lives.

Jesus never minced hisHis words, and nor do i.

if you wish to compare anyone to Jesus, i am more like himHim than you are.

"If you can't show respect to the one and only true Lord, please stay out of my thread. If you are only here to flame and disrespect me by not showing respect where respect it due, stay out."

Oh and another thing:

if she was a Bible-Believing Christian. she may *call* herself "Christian", but that does not make her a Christian.

I told here about you. You know what she said? "If that guy calls himself a real Christian, he would stay far away from a medium like the internet." Hmmm, who to beleave... A guy that insults me all the time and live's across the ocean. Or my gf who studied Theologie... Hard choice...

babylon - i've got verses o'plenty which condemns what you do very explicitly. all these guys have seen them before. if you are truly interested in knowing what Christ and God have said in the Bible, then i can IM those verses to you. they are perfectly clear and so direct that no misinterpretation is possible.

can you show me where the Bible says not to use the internet? i am aware of no such verse.

nav, the people you keep reminding of their sins, probably know that homosexuality/whatever is a biblical sin anyway, if not from you reminding them of it, then from someone else. all you're doing is rubbing peoples faces in it. i.e NOT HELPING.

jesus never minced his words, i agree. but that was more to the pharisees, the religious hypocrites <im saying nothing> that should have known better than to lord it over people. he gave the sinners more sympathy, as he said, "the healthy do not need a doctor, rather the sick do."

and anyway, i agree with what you are saying that the penalty for sin is death, but there are many more fundamental truths about christianity which are much more positive, which you COULD be telling people about, rather than "if you dont believe what i believe you're going to burn." all that's gonna do is scare people off, or scare into following a faith half-heartedly.

Wow, I guess I can really get under Nav's skin, all that trying finally paid off.

(Oh and please send me the verses on homosexuality over IM, I need something else to quote besides those in Leviticus.)

The wages of sin is death. That's found somewhere in Romans, but its followed directly about the good news that you can be saved from sin through Jesus Christ. Tio's right, we do tend to emphasize the bad over the good.

I never compared myself to Christ Nav, I asked if you thought yourself to be the Messiah now.

i do not bury my head in the sand and lie to people or allow them to undermine the Truth for the sake of "keeping up relations", as you do.

If I may respond with a Bible quote?

And the Lord said to me," The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; the prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

-Jeremiah 14:14

Also Nav, since you are doing the Lord's work, and spreading his will, I offer you these two gems of quotes.

I am convinced I am acting as the agent of our Creator. I am doing the Lord's work.

-Adolf Hitler

I am only an instrument, on which the old God sings his song. Doctor Joseph Goebbels

How often do we, as human beings lie? I know I've been guilty of this before.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor." Exodus 20:18.

So you are speaking for God, on God's behalf, as his servant? You aren't just grandstanding?

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vian. For the LORD will not leave unpunished him who takes His name in vain." Exodus 20:7

"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have recieved their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will reward you." Matthew 6:1-4

One last unrelated question...where did you find the anti-abortion verses? I thought the Jewish people didn't consider a baby alive until after 8 days, when it was then circumcised, and no longer subject to Lilith's fury.

babylon - i've got verses o'plenty which condemns what you do very explicitly. all these guys have seen them before. if you are truly interested in knowing what Christ and God have said in the Bible, then i can IM those verses to you. they are perfectly clear and so direct that no misinterpretation is possible.

You're doing it AGAIN. Stop starting new discussions before you end the last one. Read my posts and answer them!

can you show me where the Bible says not to use the internet? i am aware of no such verse.

Now I can show off my bible knowledge as well! Offcourse it's not in the Bible. You don't take me for a idiot? Do you?

Navaros, the problem with your posts is that you insult people under the excuse of "I am only saying truth". The thing is HOW you say what you believe in: no need for insulting anyone. There is the form and the content. You may well say whattever you want as content, you still can keep a nice and rational form.

Also, talking as if what you said was necessarily true and evidently true is bothering.

Personally, I believe your hero Jesus wasn't saying stuff the way you do...

Otherwise than that, from what I remember, I hardly have any problem with what you do.

This seems to start to turn into another what do you think of me thread.

Nav, just be yourself. I say this because sometimes I get the feeling you're not who you say you are. If I strongly disagree with you, you'll know. It happens that I do agree with you though, you'll know that to. Apart from that, I ignore most things you say (not just with you, I do that with more people).

As a side note, a true christian wouldn't compare him/herself to God or Jezus..

Nav u are one big annoying noob who thinks that what he says is treu and if some disagrees with u, u call him a noob. Most of the ppl here don`t play on WOL so they don`t know that ur even more annoying there wenn u kick out elite players and call them noobs.U are just a little coward who is to afraid to face ppl who are better then himself( about 90% of WOL players is better then u, even the noobs who play longer then a month cuz they know that quitting is wrong, while u quit wenn I send a few bikes and inf to ur base under 3 minutes lol)Ur just a little man with little brains and little skills, but u sure have a big mounth.

This seems to start to turn into another what do you think of me thread.

As a side note, a true christian wouldn't compare him/herself to God or Jezus..

I don't think that Nav is actually comparing himself to Jesus or claiming he is more like him than anybody else... He is simply claiming that he is more like him than the person he is speaking to so as to better argue his point (about informing sinners,e.t.c)

BTW: In my opinion, someone who wins in under 3 mins has not shown any indications of great strategecic thinking or micro skill... not to say that such a person has proven the opposite though

I applaud people who attempt to stray away from rushing (though such attempts are probably in vain...)

Nav u are one big annoying noob who thinks that what he says is treu and if some disagrees with u, u call him a noob. Most of the ppl here don`t play on WOL so they don`t know that ur even more annoying there wenn u kick out elite players and call them noobs.U are just a little coward who is to afraid to face ppl who are better then himself( about 90% of WOL players is better then u, even the noobs who play longer then a month cuz they know that quitting is wrong, while u quit wenn I send a few bikes and inf to ur base under 3 minutes lol)Ur just a little man with little brains and little skills, but u sure have a big mounth.

you are non-factor on WOL. you have never accomplished anything in Emperor. you are new to Emperor. everything you've said in the quoted text is 100% false. i can see that you are jealous of my accomplishments in Emperor so as you make up ridiculous lies such as that "i suck" LOL

you should learn some skills and find a constructive way to deal with your jealousy of my Emperor talent and your own inability to play Emperor well. lying about me is not a good way to do that.

Im gonna hold back alot here, believe me.....

I have alot of things I would like to say with differnt word choices......

This is the light version,

Nav,

I do personally think that you crap up this forum and that we all would be alot better off if you would get the hell out forever....

You post things that are stupid and pointless that holds no importance at all (example, the pizza thread and his other pointless rants).

You post things that are mean and insensitive and dont think a bit about others or how they might react to your posts....

Your attitude is 90% of the reason people like I loathe you...

You have that cocky ass im the best at everything I will rule you all, I am god attitude. That is sooooo god dam annoying....

You make random accusations against people for various reasons..........

You ruin many many decent posts with your irrilevent comments and spam....

What else can I say, you act like a fucking prick all the time.

If you would just stop being an asshole all the time people would not dislike you.....

We have all told you this at one point or another and you always let it breeze by you.

Im gonna stop now before I releace the dogs of war......

I mostly agree with this but i'll add on...

1. You mess up everyone's ideas according to your own...

2. You have a sucky i am the best everyone beg to me attitude.

3. Your an asshole..

4. You call everyone thats better than you a poor sucky retard who cant play (which is at least 90 percent.

5. you have no friends.

6. Everyone hates you except some. (no offense)

-f1r3w4ll

Nav u don`t even have the balls to fight me so shut the fuck up plz.I`m playin EMP for 1 and a half year now so i`m not new to EMP and the fact that u play EMP from the start and still can`t stop a rush in 3 minutes makes u even a bigger n00b fucker.