The Flame Navaros Thread

Navaros

playerap - i am not mad at the guys flaming me. i am only responding to try and help them out a little. they are free to flame me here, but it doesn't mean that i won't still try to help them out because i am such a nice guy

Flameweaver - i'm only arrogant about stuff which i've earned the right to be arrogant about.

"you should learn some skills and find a constructive way to deal with your jealousy of my Emperor talent and your own inability to play Emperor well. lying about me is not a good way to do that"

Ah, yes, I thought it would be more than just a flame Nav thread... Do remember that you created this thread, Nav, so that others could flame you legitimately here. That doesn't mean (nor did you mention) that they grant that you may flame THEM.

"you should learn some skills and find a constructive way to deal with your jealousy of my Emperor talent and your own inability to play Emperor well. lying about me is not a good way to do that"

Ah, yes, I thought it would be more than just a flame Nav thread... Do remember that you created this thread, Nav, so that others could flame you legitimately here. That doesn't mean (nor did you mention) that they grant that you may flame THEM.

i was not flaming back, merely stating the facts of reality.

furthermore, the purpose of this thread was for that if they flame me *here*, then they stop flaming me elsewhere. but that is *NOT* what they have done - they have *CONTINUED* to flame me elsewhere *AND* in this thread - so the flamers are not living up to their end of the bargain

"i was not flaming back, merely stating the facts of reality"

I'm sorry, you who so value your skills alleged at Emperor and so often have complained at the 'flames' when people are apparently 'devaluing' them cannot seriously (certainly not legitimately) be saying that "your own inability to play Emperor well" is not a flame.

"furthermore, the purpose of this thread was for that if they flame me *here*, then they stop flaming me elsewhere. but that is *NOT* what they have done - they have *CONTINUED* to flame me elsewhere *AND* in this thread - so the flamers are not living up to their end of the bargain"

That does not condone it. If they flame you 7, or even 77 times, do not flame them back.

i forgot to add that all of my comments to warskum also apply to Sard_Elite, playerap, bryorama and each and everyone else who fits the bill

Ok one Nav that dosent effect me in the slightest mostly because of the fact that I dont play Emperor anymore dumbass........

Im getting more and more agrivated as your pathetic attempts to get back at us come up. Why did you create this thread, so we could dis you and than you could get out your little piss poor comebacks?

God your ignorance and arragance never seace to amaze me.....

"i was not flaming back, merely stating the facts of reality"

I'm sorry, you who so value your skills alleged at Emperor and so often have complained at the 'flames' when people are apparently 'devaluing' them cannot seriously (certainly not legitimately) be saying that "your own inability to play Emperor well" is not a flame.

"furthermore, the purpose of this thread was for that if they flame me *here*, then they stop flaming me elsewhere. but that is *NOT* what they have done - they have *CONTINUED* to flame me elsewhere *AND* in this thread - so the flamers are not living up to their end of the bargain"

That does not condone it. If they flame you 7, or even 77 times, do not flame them back.

there is nothing "alleged" about my Emperor superiority. your ignorance of this matter does not exscuse such slander towards me.

when i reply and state reality to people flaming me, then i am not flaming them. certainly no more so than you, Nema, have taken it up as your new hobby to flame *me* almost every time i post anything. if what i have said in response to the flamers is *flaming*, then *you* Nema are just as guility of flaming me (and have done so more often than I recently) than i am of flaming them

FYI: a big difference between me and the flamers: i have a proven track record, they do not; what i say is the truth, what they say are wild fabrications because all they *can* do is talk to gloss over their lack of any true accomplishments with the game