What do you look like?

VigilVirus

Acording to us Army Doctrine, Superior Firepower is the best preventive medicine. If I shoot the enemy in the head, not only do I not have to treat any Allied injuries, but I don't have to treat any hostile injuries either. That and current enemies to not respect the articles of Geneva, so were considered infantry until someone yells medic.

We trained with m16a2's, but overseas we carry m4a1's, 9mm berretas, m16a2's, shotguns, it all depends on your unit and the type of unit your with. If your in a hospital unit, your probably going to carry a a2, or a 9mm. If your with an infantry unit, you can pretty much carry anything they do. Some units allow you to waive Geneva protection and allow medics to carry heavy weapons.

I would carry the Mp5 or FNp90 if I had a say in the matter

I guess if I was a medic I would want an M-16 or something similar, just to offer myself the best protection.

This is a popular misconception that firearms offer any kind of "protection". The only thing violence does is producing even more violence. Besides, you never know when a lurking Predator will consider your gun-wielding figure as challenging sport ;) :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Acording to us Army Doctrine, Superior Firepower is the best preventive medicine. If I shoot the enemy in the head, not only do I not have to treat any Allied injuries, but I don't have to treat any hostile injuries either. That and current enemies to not respect the articles of Geneva, so were considered infantry until someone yells medic.

We trained with m16a2's, but overseas we carry m4a1's, 9mm berretas, m16a2's, shotguns, it all depends on your unit and the type of unit your with. If your in a hospital unit, your probably going to carry a a2, or a 9mm. If your with an infantry unit, you can pretty much carry anything they do. Some units allow you to waive Geneva protection and allow medics to carry heavy weapons.

I would carry the Mp5 or FNp90 if I had a say in the matter

I laughed a bit of the part with "current enemies don't respect the Geneva Convention." 

• 1 year later...

We'll because newt' reminded me of this thread in the bring it back thread...

I thought I'd well bring it back. That and since I'm feeling in a particularly posty and nostalgic mood. 

IMG_0131.jpg

That's a picture of me taking in early November of last year. I was attached to a Special forces training mission as an additional ground pounder. Basically SF and Seals needed practice training people how to clear rooms and kick in doors. So for two weeks I stopped being a medic, and kicked in doors, fired paint balls with Seals and Green berets.

And here's me being a terrible Jew and breaking the lawl

tattoo.jpg The symbol in the middle is Chai which means life in hebrew.

Okay, the majority of the pics posted in the past 3 pages have been by me. So post ya schucks.

I'm now going to make myself some Chai tea though.

Hmm, I just realized that the Romanian word for "tea" ("ceai") is probably derived from "Chai". It's pronounced exactly the same way.

Anyway, here's a picture of me from two years ago in London. This time it's completely unedited!

FED2k_Edric_pic.png

Well, I said it would be unedited, not that you could see my face in it. :P

Hmm, I just realized that the Romanian word for "tea" ("ceai") is probably derived from "Chai". It's pronounced exactly the same way.

And all ultimately derived from Chinese cha. :)

Does anyone in England still use "char" for tea?

Anyway, here's a picture of me from two years ago in London. This time it's completely unedited!

Ah, so that's what the back of you looks like. LOL.