Site Updates

Gobalopper

nEwT, I don't think that it's nice to come from holiday and realize that you have been deleted... :D

But well, those who have been "dead" for five months or so, could be deleted.

And it would be not fun, if you can't select your own avatar.

Unless we make enough so that there is one each

If I understood right.

Yes, Moidib, I think some restriction should be made, but software-wise it's not easy to do.

Who/what is Moidib? (Maud'dib?)

I do not think Gob has cleared out some unactive members latley like he usually does.

People have the right to choose avatars, although it is not nice to pick an avatar someone else is using (and is active member).

Hey Gob, an idea for the flags option:

Great Britain can be divided by seperate flags for different locations, i.e. The St. George's Cross for England. So, how about the addition of 50 flags to the proggy? A flag for each state of the US!

Something to think about, anyway :)

Alright, following through with my request, I hereby submit (of course, it's the only way to get things done...Do it yourself ;) ) the Mississippi flag![attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Noticed a lot of new users. Like 3 a day.

Is the register thingy fixed?

Congrats to over 2700 total registered (and deleted ?) users.

And whats up with 207.159.2.241 still showing FED2k?(not updated since july) is it backup? new owner never deleted stuff?

Why is the Text for IM now red??

look at pic attached for what I mean. I do not know why the red text is blurry in screen shot.

It just changed color within 10 minutes of my last viewing FED2k forum.

Also in light of King Giga's newest thread where he posts a file (which no info is given)

For the Rule:

Anyone found posting links to sites that cause your browser/computer to crash will receive an automatic ban.

Should also include the linking to files that can harm your computer.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]