Site Updates

Gobalopper

heh. burned! lol. but i thought that at least when you logged out you'd log out. i just always figured the always stay logged in button meant that you wouldn't have to log back in if you never logged out. but then again i'm a complete moron so there's a big possibility i'm wrong ::)

I just click on Log out. "Always stay logged in" doesn't affect this in any way, does it?

It seems quite obvious what the "Always stay logged in" button does ::)

Er, no. Techincly, always logged in means that you won't be logged off automaticly if you don't do something for a while. Otherwise the site will log you off after a certain period of time.

Er, no. Techincly, always logged in means that you won't be logged off automaticly if you don't do something for a while. Otherwise the site will log you off after a certain period of time.

Thought it sets a cookie that doesn't expire or will expire in a really long time if you select always stay logged in The forum software will log you off anyway after a few minutes of inactivety.

Is the go to next and go to previous topic option comming back at the top and bottom of the page ?

Gob I don't think it's fair how Canada and the US get a map of their own, while other countries don't.

End sarcasm ;)

[sarcasm]

rofl! maybe its because of LAND SIZE? I know! Lets take puny Holland one third the size of Texas and give it a giant map that doesn't even fit on dual 21inch flat screen monitors at 1600+ dpi resolution (big enough to actually see individual buildings) and then we can stuff the US map into a .gif the size of a thumbnail. har, har, har aktion015.gif