Site Updates

Gobalopper

The new IM features include a backup box to save important messages and you are now limited to 25 IM's although that could change. There are also a few other small features.

Once you go over your limit in your outbox you can't send, and if you go over in your inbox you can't receive.

This is wut i get when i go to www.dune2k.com

Warning: Failed opening './Settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 49

Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 52

Warning: Failed opening '/Errors.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 54

Warning: Failed opening '/Subs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 55

Warning: Failed opening '/Load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 56

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clicklog() in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 59

And this is wut i get when i try attaching sumthing:

An Error Has Occurred!

2: Unable to create '/home/fed2k/public_html/forum/attachments/picture018.jpg': Permission denied

(/home/fed2k/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php ln 885)

Only landsraad and staff members appear on the member map?

You edit the member map through your profile.

I got this when I tried to look at www.dune2k.com as well:

Warning: Failed opening './Settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 49

Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 52

Warning: Failed opening '/Errors.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 54

Warning: Failed opening '/Subs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 55

Warning: Failed opening '/Load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 56

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clicklog() in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 59

Btw, Gobalopper, has the new server been installed yet? There is also an error on the Australia/New Zealand map, in the member maps. The borderline between Victoria and New South Wales is missing, in Australia. :O :-* ::)

EDIT: Additionally, when you post in a thread, the thread title no longer appears as bold in the index page, so you can't tell which threads you have/haven't posted in.

EDIT: Looking at my Inbox and Outbox, it only shows the index of the messages that are currently stored. You can no longer view the contents of each message, like they were previously. I think it would be nice if this feature was restored, so we wouldn't have to open each message to see what they were about, and decide whether they are importanat or not. Also, I currently have 32 messages in my Inbox, lol. It says it's 128% full. This means I can't receive any new messages. I think a long time ago, the Inbox limit was 40. ??? Perhaps the Inbox limit could be higher, as well as the Outbox limit? Maybe they should be the same (limit of 40 messages in Inbox, and limit of 40 messages in Outbox).

The text is larger in the opening forum(for me), takes longer to scroll up and down.

I Like the remove thing for your posts. Dislike how you have to enter password to change profile, as I like to play with my sig.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/YaBBHelp/

Doesn't seem to work.

It also seems slower to load the entire page.( at least in the bootom it says downloading picture web.icq.com blah blah blah) adn that takes a while, not that it necessarily affects the page.

I tried sending someone a IM but there thingy was full. I know there is a limit but that could be annoying if you write a long IM and only to find out that they cannot recieve it. May lead to new threads in forum, instead of IM.

Sorry if any problems that I explained are not installed yet

No new server yet.

Bold mod isn't installed yet.

I increased it to 35 IMs.

The stylesheets aren't in yet so the text size isn't right.

The password is there when changing your profile for security reasons.

Help isn't there yet.

Eventually the IMs will go down, since it just changed of course there are going to be people with too many, some people have over 200. And I've warned about there being limits in place because of abuse.

Attachments should work now Harkdawg.

As for speed the board it should be faster now, I haven't noticed any slowdown.

You surely can give people heart attacks eh? I ran away screaming when I saw the new message board.

Whatever. I always kept my IM count low, otherwise it would load so slowly

I will start my complaining when you are done with all the stuff you are doing now ;) :P

is it just me gob or is your avatar bigger?

also why would someone want 200 messages? they cant be that popular. :P

Why doesnt it show me on member map? ive dited my profile and it still doesnt? ??? ??? ???

I noticed that.

also the who's online is scary as the fonts and space between people is huge. maybe if you moved the date and time on the same line as......nevermind it seems to have corrected itself.